First 6 cycles

blastthru23

First, please stay on topic concerning the thread, you're hijacking a meaningful discussion to self promote. Karma has been deducted.

bigdawgjr

Dolf, great piece. Most of you seen me around asking retarded questions. Thankfully without negative returning comments but very thankful knowledgable responses from all of you. Almost a year now and lost 110lbs and steady weekly gym visits. I want to try a cycle. Im stuck on which test to run. I dont want to be pin cuahin either so its either testc or p. My question is whats your preference and at what mg. I've done test c at @400mg for 8 weeks. But thats when i was to unknown education of test, pct and etc. Im thinking of test p @750 a week and maybe throwing another compound in. I want to start march to get bf% to 15. All recommendation are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

JdDaniel01

Were you happy with the results you were getting from 400? Maybe stretch that out to 12, even 16 weeks maybe. Remember, results don’t necessarily increase correspondingly when raising doses. Most around MG will reccomend “Mastering“ your test only cycles, e2 sensitivity, aI needs and doses etc before adding in additional compounds. A 500mg/wk test only cycle with all bases covered and diet/workout on point can absolutely knock your socks off! BTW, congrats on that weight loss brother, that shows you’re obviously not cutting corners in the dedication department!

bigdawgjr

Yes i loved it, showed no sides besides water retention. I gained around 8lbs of muscle. Post blood was all positive. I didnt even know to have an Ai on hand until SF told me or even what pct was. I owe this group alot thats for sure. Im on trt and since going on test i feel absolutely amazing

Dolf

Test p has a 4 day half life which translates to eod or ed pins. My advice is to run 500mg per week of test c or test e for 10 to 12 weeks once you feel you're ready brother.

Excellent job on the weight loss.

JdDaniel01

Thats what we’re ALL here for brother. Those “retarded” questions you were asking are often the ones we learn the most from, even the saltiest vets. 

bigdawgjr

Dolf said:
</p><p>Test p has a 4 day half life which translates to eod or ed pins. My advice is to run 500mg per week of test c or test e for 10 to 12 weeks once you feel you're ready brother.</p><p>Excellent job on the weight loss.</p><p>Thanks would you recommend another compound i could try? </p><p> </p><p> </p>

bigdawgjr

Just TestC, I've decided to follow your #1. The reason ive decided to, is it 100mg higher than my first cycle and i want to get blood work done to see if i react the same. 400mg pre and post blood work was good. I showed no sides besides water retention. 100mg being added might. So thats what ill do for 16wks unless i run into issues and return to trt

SemperFi

Curiosity and a desire to self experiment is very inviting. Those two things make it very difficult to keep things simple. I used Test only at 500mg my first three cycles and found the results more than satisfactory. If we can continue to make positive progress I recommend sticking to simpel cycles until you cannot ignore the draw of other compounds any longer. ;)

SEMPER FI

Dolf

X2 with SF.

Another round with test c is good imo. Remember what others forget or just simply do not know. Don't rely on the drugs to your primary means of reaching your goal. The drugs are only an aid. Diet and training in that order are what gets you to those goals. Always tell yourself this is a marathon and not a sprint. Even with the aas it takes years to get to where you want to be. 

I'm not gonna blow smoke and tell you this is how I did it because it's not. I was cautious and not reckless but I still put the cart before the horse. Many people in today's society want what they want and want it now. They're not willing to be patient and work hard for it. They'd rather have self gratification. In order to build a physique that is lasting you need a plan, stick to it, and be patient. All to often you see that guy who's a monster on cycle and looks like crap off cycle. That's the instant gratification guy that only dedicates and applies himself when on cycle. He's the one relying on the drugs and not diet and training. Don't be that guy. Be extraordinary; not ordinary! 

strong

X3......... Its definitely a marathon. You have to love every day of this lifestyle.  I have just run my most successful cycle yet and I keep looking forward to getting better and better.. 

bigdawgjr

Diet is on point, just bought two weeks worth of eggs,chicken,broccoli,asparagus, lean ground beef,almond milk for my whey and chili with non fat cheese, no diet takin my cheese away lol. My work is having a biggest loser contest for 8 wks. Winner takes home $200 (gear money), my goal is another 40lbs. Show Me da money

strong

Nice BigDawg...  Dominate that challenge... Attitude gets overlooked in this game.. Your attitude is on point. You cant fail..

bigdawgjr

Strong i honestly hated it, but i knew i was killing my self. I have three daughters that are my life. I couldnt keep going down that path. I had to change and quick. I've done it with couragment from family (personal and MG) and friends. I love it now

strong

For me, There is nothing better than meeting short term goals. As soon as I meet them, I add other goals.  Stay the course..

Dolf

Staying on top of your health to make sure your daughters have a daddy for a long time to come is a grest motivator for a grest dad that loves his children. Keep up the good work brotha!

wonderpunk24

Dolf this is great information man. Blastthru23 nudged me over to this topic, and it’s EXACTLY what I needed. I joined this forum to glean as much knowledge as possible about running gear before making my first jump into the world of AAS. So thank you for this. I plan to follow it to the letter when I am ready.