FIRST COURSE

DH5

HEY GUYS!

I BOUGHT A COURSE BEFORE COMING ACROSS THIS SITE SO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK ON WHAT IM ON, PCT AS IN WHAT AND WHEN I SHOULD TAKE ETC ETC.

I GOT 10 VILES EACH OF TEST PROP AND TREN AC

IVE BEEN MIXING 1 VILE OF EACH (2ML TOTAL) AND INJECTING EVERY TUESDAY & FRIDAY,

IM INTO MY 4TH WEEK THIS WEEK AND WAS NOTICING HUGE GAINS BUT I FELL ILL WITH FOOD POISONING THIS WEEK SO BEEN LAID UP IN BED AND ALMOST NIL BY MOUTH FOOD WISE MOST OF THE WEEK.

MY QUESTION IS I HAVE NEXT WEEK AND THEN IVE RUN OUT OF STUFF, SHALL I CARRY ON AND GET THE SAME AGAIN OR WHAT? SHOULD I USE PCT AND IF SO WHEN AND WHAT?

PS MY GOAL WAS TO LEAN OUT AND LOOK MORE VASCULAR ETC.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, I ONLY WENT OFF MY SUPPLIER RECOMMENDATION AND REALLY SHOULD AHVE LOOKED INTO IT MORE.

CHEERS

swolesam

10 vials of each and you're out of them in week 4?!?! What dosage of each are you running these substances per week??

You're using short esters and you're injecting 2ce a week only ??? At least should be EOD.

And why are you asking about PCT in week 4?? How long did you plan your cycle for?

DH5

HI,

YEAH SO I MIX 1 VILE OF EACH EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY. THATS 8 GONE OUT OF EACH BOX IN 4 WEEKS LEAVING JUST NEXT WEEK TO GO.

IM ONLY GOING OFF WHAT MY SUPPLIER SAID, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME, ZERO EXPERIENCE OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, WHICH IS WHY AFTER COMING ACCROSS THIS SITE I THOUGHT ID BETTER CHECK.

I WANT TU RUN FOR 12 WEEKS, AGAIN THOUGH, IM UNSURE ABOUT PROTOCOLS ETC

APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK MAN

SemperFi

I will only provide you with my honest advice. My advice is purely based on focusing on your health and personal safety.

1. Stop now and go on PCT.

2. Read here - https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

3. Do not consider using steroids again until you have the proper education to use them safely.

SEMPER FI

Littleyokes

Are you saying your injecting 1000mg test and 1000mg tren every injection?  Holy shit bro. Listen to SF!  thats insanely high doses for your first run. Also I wouldn't touch the tren till your more experienced. I don't even fuck with tren. 

DH5

NO I TAKE 1ML OF EACH EVERY TUESDAY & FRIDAY...THERES 10X 1ML VILES IN EACH BOX THAT I BOUGHT

SemperFi

Brother DH5,

Tren is 500% stronger than Test and each come with some very serious potential side effects that you appear to no nothing about. You need to stop and regroup.

I could start throwing out a bunch of "do you have this and do you have that", "what if's" and "what will you do when" but that would be a waste of your time and mine. It could easily place you on the defensive and make you feel as if I am treating you in a disrespectful manner and that couldn't be farther from the truth or my nature.

You need to stop your steroid use NOW, perform PCT and begin anew with your steroid education. Once you have a solid educational foundation then you can consider steroid use again.

That is the best and only advice regarding your current cycle that I can offer. If you insist on continuing I will have to excuse myself from this thread and allow other members to attempt to provide you with the advice you are looking for.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

DH5,

it's really all about screwing things up... your nipples and your testicles primarily.

You really need to be knowledgeable on the things you are taking before jumping in. Do a PCT, take a little time off to study and then have another go at this with a full understanding of the drugs and their side effects.

Guys that mess this shit up often end up with low T, erectile dysfunction and/ or gynecomastia.

Do it right and you can get some amazing results!  

So take a time out, regroup and do it again in a few months 

siegmund

This is your intro ??? 

Excuse me for qhat im about to say here but i dont sugar coat shit 

My friend your injecting tren a and prop 2x a week you wasted your moneytrena and prop need run ed or eod .at the least eod 

Take semifi advice and pct immediately make a propper intro ..and learn..good luck 

Sieg 

JARHEAD2

Listen my brother, we can help you! No one is here to kick you or bash you for making a mistake. I have made too many myself!! So, if you will stop this cycle & run some clomid & Nolva for pct, we can start all over on a proper cycle down the road. There's plenty to read & learn here. Definitely read the sticky's! You can ask all the questions you want & everyone here will guide you. We care about the well being of each other above all! Go to the intro section & make an intro about yourself & some background or goals. You've done well to come here for help. Please let us help you!!

siegmund

Also dont take this wrong ,   its hard love ,   you need to pct and let the brothers guode you to gain and grow and keep it ,   sorry i get pissed off when i see brothers come in and got bad advice or jumped and did a cycle like this !!!

I care or i wouldnt even comment.  On it ,   but like semi jar burrand all said let us know your stats (height ,age ,weight ,body fat ).and we will guide you.   ..

ramdisck

I can only reiterate what everyone is saying. PCT.  Stop your Cycle.  you are not injecting properly with proper amounts, using tren is not a good idea, AND you are not keeping stable bloods so your body hates you. could be why you feel so sick.  consider that a sign and be lucky that is all it is.

SenseiMiagi

Agree with everyone above.  Dont ever take advice of the source of what to run and how to run it blindly, or anyone for that matter.  Too easy to educate yourself with this marvelous thing called the internet.  Take the time your body deserves to research before injecting a foreign oil into it.  You only get one body, and believe it or not, these oils can fuck you up if used improperly, or if using poorly made oils.  

Stay safe.  Never seen an abscess, or thwarted HPTA from reading.

Littleyokes

lol yea I know that's why I said holy shit! I probably shouldn't scan read while driving home from work. then maybe.... Just maybe I wouldn't fuck up what I read. Lol

Littleyokes

I know whats in vials. I was just scan reading instead of actually reading word for word. what I seen and read were 2 different things. 

DH5

thanks guys....

honestly i don't mind being told how it is....its for my benefit right!

im gonna stop and get start PCT, which i will look at the threads on here.

i know you guys must get pissed with 1st timers like myself but my situation is what it is and i needed help, hence the very quick registration and quick intro on this site.

thanks again