FIRST COURSE

SemperFi

DH5,

This is great to hear and I applaud your willingness to take advice.

We might appear to be pissed but don't take it personal. We are more concerned about your health than anything else. We hate to see people injure themselves because they assumed or were led to believe steroid use is easy and takes little or no knowledge.

You will see once you read through just a few of the threads that MG is a very unique venue. We honestly believe in helping one another and supporting those who need help in any situation.

If you are of the same mind you are going to fit in well and like it here. If you just want to use MG to read and learn that is perfectly fine but you are welcome to ask any questions you have and you will get the help you want.

You may not always like what you hear but for the most it is always provided with your best interest or the interest of the community in mind.

Also read the forum rules so you have an idea what is acceptable and what is not in the open forum. 

SEMPER FI

Khor20

Glad to see you'll take advice of SF, very knowledgable guy in this area along with others here, I was unexpirenced  aas and was bout to run a cycle from the advice of a source cycle advisor then I joined here and good thing I did or I'd been in serious shit, ppl here actually care for your well being. You'll never be given advice that would put your health at risk, hope all goes well

TKC432

Smart move listening to the experienced folks here on MG.  I am about to hit week 3 of my first cycle and I spent a long time here at MG reading and learning and asking questions before even planning out my cycle.  With the help of everyone here I have the knowledge I need to run this safely and effectively.  I know that with the continued support of everyone at MG this will be a very successful cycle .... so listen to what they have to say .... take the "tough love" for what it is .... everyone here at MG really does care or they wouldn't take the time to be so informative and helpful.   You have found the right place .... pull up a chair and start learning.  I did and I am extremely thankful for it. 

Dolf

There's really nothing here to add except that hou should heed this great advice.

No brother nobody is pissed at you or any other newbie who comes here in your situation. Our goal as a community is to help each other learn to cycle safely and productively. We want everyone to feel comfortable asking questions about anything they may not fully understand. Get in the forums, research, and ask questions. That's how you learn.

swolesam

The guys here said it exceptionally well. I would just add that be wary of WHO is giving you advice about gear. Not all sources are honest trustworthy people, i would say more often than not you will hit that supplier that recommends astronomical amounts of AAS to you, why? Obviously for the financial gain at the cost of your health & well being. So in the end of the day, you watch your own back by learning, asking questions & leaning on the experts here in MG who give you advice & recommendations with no expectations of any monetary compensation, ONLY your well being & safety in mind.

good luck to you brother.

I

icdeadlifters

X2..... Tren isn't to be played with.... And I'm still trying to grab this thread here???????

I

icdeadlifters

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/performance-enhancing-drugs/art-20046134.....

This might clear up...

turnupthegas

Its all been said above. One thing I did pick up on though is you said 1ml twice a week but used the word vials which is leading to the confusion. What you have my friend is AMPS! 10 amps if 1ml = 1 10ml VIAL. That should at least clear up the fact that i think your running closer to 200mg of each weekly. Either way short esters prop ace etc... are not injecting like long esters like eth cyp deconate. <----if that is confusing and it probably is, all it shows is you are not ready for AAS! Or next time your car breaks down just grab some tools and try to fix it with no experience and see how well it runs??? Treat your body the same way. don't add shit to it or try and fix it without propoer knowledge or experience. PCT, RESEARCH, Stay active on here and you'll do a lot better