First cycle anavar test.

Prol4ps3

I’m running my first cycle.
It’s a strange cycle.
Started running anavar only hoping for gains but only had 2.5kg gain at 4 weeks I’d guess a kg of this was the extra food I was eating a day rather than muscle. So ive decided to add some test c for 6weeks alongside the anavar.
Test is cyp and is sub c. I have arimdex on hand in case of gyno. But do not plan on taking if no gyno
The cycle has been.
W1 Var 10 daily
W2 var 15 daily
W3+4 var 20
W5 var 10 daily. 2 x 100mg test shots 200 total
W6 var 10 daily 2 x 125mg test shot 250 total
W7 var 10 daily 2 x 125mg test shot 250 total
W8 var 10 daily 2 x 150mg test shot 300 total
W9 var 10 daily 2 x 150mg test shot 300 total
W10 var10 daily 2 x 175mg test shot 350 total
w11+12 hcg 500iu 2 x week
W13,14, 15, 16 clomid 2 x 50/day
I was basically wondering your thoughts on this as I am a wee bit unsure about the pct.
I do not know if hcg is needed and also I do not know if I should use tamoxifen as well as clomid then half the dosage amount of clomid and take 10mg tamoxifen 2xday. However I know it’s not a particularly hardcore cycle based on what ive read about others usage of test and var.

I was wondering what some experienced users think about this plan.

liljohn

if your new this you should have started test first or aleast the same time as anavar playing dangerous game with gyno only take ai if needed

Prol4ps3

I was under the impression anavar didn’t aromatise. Do you recommend I stop the var?

Figured wouldn’t make a huge difference.
I wasn’t planning on taking the ai unless i had problems so that’s good to hear.

The pct is my worry? You s hcg then either clomid or tamoxifen overkill or should I just go for just clomid for example?

liljohn

your right anavar doesnt aromatise but when you take it by itself your nuts shutdown witch cause high estergen can lead to man boobs acne problems and host of other things never run anything with out a test base that is a given ok just for me i am on trt most the year so no pct for me just remember orals are very danergous even if you have done them before

Prol4ps3

That makes sense tbh. Test drops so estrogen still raises to deal with the low test.

Thank you for your advice.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah if you ever run a test and var cycle again. Run test e 150mg-200mg twice weekly for a total of 300-400/week for 12 weeks.
Then add var for last 6-8 weeks.
There's no need to titrate your dosage during cycle.

D

Deleted member 45086

Thank you bigbelly. I am hopeful I won’t need it as I’m on low dosage test.

What are your thoughts on the hcg for two weeks before I start clomid or tamoxifen?
Honestly man I have ran several cycles but I have never used it nor do I PCT. Just hang tight and someone with experience will answer this for you. I'm a blast and cruise guy

Aussie

Thank you bigbelly. I am hopeful I won’t need it as I’m on low dosage test.

What are your thoughts on the hcg for two weeks before I start clomid or tamoxifen?
How old are you?
What’s your bloods look like before cycle ?
Are you wanting to have kids ?

Trt is for life.
Pct is for quitters

Prol4ps3

How old are you?
What’s your bloods look like before cycle ?
Are you wanting to have kids ?

Trt is for life.
Pct is for quitters
38 bloods done last week and at start. All good. No obvious health issues.

Not bothered about kids tbh. I’d rather adopt. Too many kids without homes to want to bring another into the world.

This is my first cycle. I’ll be doing pct instead of trt for life.

I don’t even know what blast and cruise is if I’m honest with you.

D

Deleted member 45086

38 bloods done last week and at start. All good. No obvious health issues.

Not bothered about kids tbh. I’d rather adopt. Too many kids without homes to want to bring another into the world.

This is my first cycle. I’ll be doing pct instead of trt for life.

I don’t even know what blast and cruise is if I’m honest with you.
Blast and cruise is mainly for people who had low testosterone to begin with. We run a cycle (blast) and when it's over we drop to a maintenance testosterone dose (cruise).

Aussie

if you take antidepressants or have low testosterone levels to start then dropping to a cruise (trt) to get you to high normal free testosterone is a good idea.
Many of people stop antidepressants after starting trt

liljohn

Right on the money Aussie was on all the crazy stuff for depression and anxity now on trt dont did that shit anymore feel great now