First Cycle Do's & Don'ts

SemperFi

Great post Scandal.

Your last point in "DO's" and your first point in "DON'T" is the key to success.

We can never stress it enough that supplemental AAS is just that.... supplemental. Any use, no matter what compound, will NOT work until we eat clean/correct, train properly and get enough sleep.

If we don't have that discipline base in place before beginning our first cycle we are wasting our time and hard earned money.... not the mention the health risks!

I have read many times here on MG the importance of diet, training schedule and rest. If I was to give one piece of advice it would be get your house in order first and nail the diet. We have many members here that have vast knowledge concerning a proper diet.

STAY STRONG and SEMPER FI

wil3022

Excellent post I believe your are on the right track, the good news is all the information available today and the bad news is all the information available. Some reviews are not accurate and thats why I will personally read all reviews on the topic on hand and base judgement on overall experience.

MRFIXIT

Dude, if thats a pic of you i would erase it immediately.... Unless of course if you dont mind Law enforcement sniffing around your door... Just sayin .... Been there when a certain member posted my identity.... He subsequently good booted the fuck off MG but my shit was out there for a minute and `Its violating when your anonymity is blown!