First cycle, just test or something additional

dohcsvt

Hello, I just placed an order for 10 weeks of test-e and the necessary PCT/gyno fighters to have on hand. My question is, should I stack that with something or simply run the test? I was thinking Anavar for the first 5 weeks until the test fully kicks in. I came to this thought process from one of the pinned topics about first cycles noting a kick starter while the test kicks in.

I am 47 and I have been lifting very religiously and quite intensely for about a year now and would like to get my best bang for the buck. Thanks for your help.

BiggyBill

U can always add anavar but to keep it safe: test alone. Moreover, better add anavar at the end of cycle. If you get side effects, you wouldn’t know its test or var. But if u have a feeling of how test works and add anavar and in case u get sides, you know what is it.
Also, you said u got gyno fighters. You need overall estrogen control if you only got nolva (nolva wont lower estrogen)

HGH.to

Test alone is enough. If you are impatient, add anavar at the end of cycle. as Bill said, you need to have a feeling of how test works for you