First cycle need advice

5674hardy

So I'm totally new to gear and all that comes with it. I've been lurking on a few forums and feel like I know enough to post. I had some blood work done to see what might be causing my issues (low sex drive, tiredness, irritably and the rest). So it all came back and my T is down to 323 on a scale of 348-1197 ng/dL. Which led me to contact a friend who is a physician and he told me essentially cream is $400 a month without insurance and injections would be $60 a month. I'm not well off enough to make constant doctor visits and pay out the ass for it. Long story short I've taken my first dosage of 250/mg100ml this past Saturday and I feel on top of the world. Now I don't know when I should be expecting a crash and I was hoping I could get some insight from the community to let me know when would be my best time for a second dose. Should I go two weeks between doses or should I do one a week to keep me between my ranges? Also would it be more beneficial to take doses of 50ml at the start of the cycle and then the other half at the middle of the week to avoid crashing, or even up my dosage? My buddy who has been doing it for 2 years recommended starting at 250mg/100ml per week or two weeks. 

I want to be at a range of 950-1197 ng/dL and I understand that no one knows what my body's metabolic rate is and how it will absorb the gear but just generally speaking if my body metabolizes it over a course of 3 days and then begins my descent what would be my optimal time/amount to dose myself to reach my goal? I assume 3 days is my rate since thats when I felt the best and I've leveled off there.

By the way I've recently turned 20 and 323 is my natural level.

jnj

Welcome Bro, I am not a Vet here, but I will put in my 2 cents. First being only 20 yrs old you should find a good Dr and try to find out why you have low T. It could be a number of reasons and starting TRT is only going to be a band aid and you will need a good Dr. TRT is for life and do you really want to be poking forever. If you are, 250mg is a high dose back it down a little and once a week would be fine. Also you will need a AI to control estrogen and HCG for if the boys start to shrink. Good luck and keep us posted.

SemperFi

There is a lot to learn and we all started at the beginning at some point but you need to wake up and do this right the first time because there may not be a second chance! 

Your plan sucks!

One piece of sound advice - DO NOT use any performance supplements or replacement therapy for any reason until you have the knowledge and proper resources to use them.

You are 20 years old brother and what you are attempting to dive into can wreck you for life unless you know what you are doing. Testosterone Replacement Therapy needs to be taken seriously and should not be an option unless you have EVERYTHING you need to be successful. Even in the small dosage that you are taking now you are suppressing your natural production even more. What are you going to do to attempt to restart your boys if you run out of test? How are you going to prevent your boys from shrinking to the size of bb's? What are you going to do if gynecomastia sets in? What are you going to do if your BP shoots up to a dangerous level? It goes on and on.....

You think your life is tough at 323. How bad is it going to be at a big fat zero?

You stated - "My buddy who has been doing it for 2 years recommended starting at 250mg/100ml per week or two weeks." Well unless he is prepared to pick up the pieces when you fall you better find another friend.

Sorry to be so blunt but your post scares the shit out of me. 

I encourage you not to be a lurker but introduce yourself in the new members section and spend some time viewing the excellent topics available here on MG. Once you do that you will find that the members are more than willing to help and you will be treated like family.

SEMPER FI

turnupthegas

Agree with Semper and trust me he is not being harsh, he is only looking out for your best interest and trying to give you helpful streamlined advice. Like he mentioned def introduce yourself, post up an avatar (without your face in it) so people can associate something with the name and key point being at your age, low test is probably not due to lack of natty production. Not that this is your case, but for example one who even liesurelly plays around with the "party lifestyle" pills of may sorts etc can cause test production to shut down. Even a list of certain foods in your diet. There are plenty of ways to have low test and based on your blood work your just outside the low range and 20 yrs old, so the culprit is prob something else, but the only way to find this out is from someone more educated on the subject then your buddy unless of course he is a trt physician. I have friends that are doctors, but a pediatrician or an orthopedic surgeon wont help in this scenario. Its like having an old school mechanic who is a "carborator man" try and diagnose your 2016 mercedes, both mechanics but different wheel house brother. All that in mind we are here to help!

SemperFi

+1 Gas Can!

Thanks for adding your input!

Got to help the pup get on the correct path for success.

SEMPER FI

5674hardy

I've been trying to alter my diet and add foods that are claimed to boost it naturally but over the course of 6 months I have been feeling the same. I hadn't even decided that's what my problem was when I started trying so for all I know I could have been lower and my diet could have boosted it up, but I got my blood work on the previous Friday a week before my testosterone shot on Saturday. The physician I spoke with does specialize with hormones in mostly older men however if I run into issues on the front of high bp I can get with my dad about it he's had some experience in the past with gear and no gyno  no dangerously high bp but because he's taken corrective measures for it. However I don't believe I should run into an issue with gyno my estrogen levels are barely above the Lowest end of the level, if I do spike on my blood t ests I'll start letrozole to drop it back down. I know it may sound scary but my family has a history of low T on my mothers side and my dad was diagnosed at age 22.

ramdisck

The guys here are good people offering good advice.  Please take their advice and research more, learn more, see a Dr.

I had a friend with low T in his 20s.  Turned out he had a tumor in his head too.  Remove the tumor, testosterone rose.  I don't know the science, but I'm not a Dr.

strong

Brother Hardy, Please stop. U need to order Clomid and Nolvadex immediately and stop this sort of cycle. If you run into Gyno, you really don't want to use Letro. Letro is very powerful at obliterating Estrogen. If you crash your estro you wont know what to do.. Take my advice and get clomid and Nolvadex. Be $100 or less. You need to read and ask more questions. This is what this board is for. To Help you... You are making a huge mistake if you don't listen...

Outlawthing

Holy shit balls!!!!!!! Look bro I am on trt now YOU NEED TO PM ME SO WE CAN TALK I WILL FILL YOU IN ON WHAT IS WRONG HERE.   These guys are telling the truth do you want kids do you want trt for rest of life. Something is off what is your bf% do you use opiates  how much you whey  there is rwo main causes of low t in healthy people tum on pituitary or tumors on your nuts  when did you get estro check before trt it will spike  eventually and letrozle is like shooting a squirrel with a damn tank  your gonna crash your estro then you think you felt bad with low t   strong is right !!

SemperFi

Your Estradiol is on the lower end of the scale because your T is!!!! Has nothing to do with your sensitivity to estrogenic side effects. Test and Estro have a synergy and when working in near perfect balance create a healthy person.

If you drop a tab of letro you may hate your life even more.

MG.. let's stay on this case. This young man is 20 years old and needs our help... BAD! +1 to all.

SEMPER FI

5674hardy

So as has been asked, no have not used any opiates, rarely drink. Lately my diet has consisted of lean meats, vegetables and minimal carbs. I have a caloric intake of about 1800. My starting weight was 211 and I have dropped to 197 as of weighing in today and my guess on my bf% is 20% based on a few google searches, which I realize is not 100% accurate because it is a self administered test. I have been experiencing the previous mentioned symptoms for nearly a year and never really gave it any thought because it was a gradual progression as I started feeling it. Nothing really seemed out of place besides energy and sex drive but my wife keeps telling me I'm a completely different person so I looked into it and came to a self diagnosed conclusion that it was testosterone and I played over that idea for a while and made some dietary changes which didn't seem to touch it. So I had my blood work done. Now I have definite proof that it is a factor that is playing into it. That's not to say that it is not another underlying issue causing it but I feel it is a safe bet seeing as my father has the same issue and my mothers side of the family has a major history of it. I know I am sounding like buffoon reiterating all the same information but I feel it is better to include it in a more coherent post and explain it as best as I can without having my phone correct it incorrectly and just be a cluster fuck of me trying to proofread it while being unable to do so with it jumping around and not scrolling back and forth. I am more than open to the advice given and I appreciate the patience of the community as I spout off under-educated nonsense. Like I mentioned the information I have is a base of small amounts of reading and information from another poorly educated juicer (I understand that he plays with his hormones only for the fact that he can and enjoys the benefits of it) that unfortunately I do trust to have my best interest in mind seeing as he made me do as much research into it as possible and then discussed it with me for nearly 4 hours before allowing me to take my first dose when he deemed I knew and least the bare minimum of what I was getting into. I do not mind this being a lifetime solution as I otherwise feel healthy and have recently been in for x-rays prior to my marriage (when I had insurance: Tri-care) when I was already experiencing my issues and they came back clean, no tumors and no irregularities. The only thing that has surely been confirmed is low T. Since taking my first injection all of my symptoms have more than disappeared and I care more to get out of bed and enjoy life. I understand if I run out of Test then I will crash and that's something I can deal with but I will be enlisting into the air force come up in 6 months and from there I can go the proper route to going to a doctor and shelling out what insurance won't cover but, until then I have slim options. 

SemperFi

Brother being low T sucks and I sense your desperation because I have been there myself and I know what you must be feeling. But I get the feeling that you did not really come here for answers. You came here to see if you could find what you wanted to hear. I get it and that is natural.

What you are doing right now is not safe and I recommend you PM anyone of us and we can set you on a safe course.

I hope the best for you!

Become familiar with DOD Directive 1010.1. Specifically Section 5: Procedures.

SEMPER FI

5674hardy

I may be here looking for what I want to hear but I am here hoping to have guidance through my ill planned endeavor I apologize if I come off as an asshat but I definitely don't want to just return to where I was. I have been running on fumes for what seems like years and now that I feel like I do there is no way I can just back down. Seeing as it is something I intend to do I would like to do it as safely as possible and I'm using that as a relative term here since I know I could go the route of getting checked out much further but my safest route is with the guidance of what so far seems to be a hugely supportive community. 

SemperFi

The MG community as a whole, and I mean every single member, is here to help you be successful. You are far from an asshole. You are simply desperate because you have seen the other side. Many of us have been there and know the excitement felt when you finally feel the way a man was designed to feel. If you do this right the first time your life is going to change forever.

Check you message "INBOX". Outlaw has some great direction to share with you.

We are always available and there are great men and women in our community that will provide you with the support you need every step of the way if you want it.

SEMPER FI