First cycle need advice

calmb4dastorm

"So I'm totally new to gear and all that comes with it. I've been lurking on a few forums and feel like I know enough to post. I had some blood work done to see what might be causing my issues (low sex drive, tiredness, irritably and the rest). So it all came back and my T is down to 323 on a scale of 348-1197 ng/dL. Which led me to contact a friend who is a physician and he told me essentially cream is $400 a month without insurance and injections would be $60 a month. I'm not well off enough to make constant doctor visits and pay out the ass for it. Long story short I've taken my first dosage of 250/mg100ml this past Saturday and I feel on top of the world. Now I don't know when I should be expecting a crash and I was hoping I could get some insight from the community to let me know when would be my best time for a second dose. Should I go two weeks between doses or should I do one a week to keep me between my ranges? Also would it be more beneficial to take doses of 50ml at the start of the cycle and then the other half at the middle of the week to avoid crashing, or even up my dosage? My buddy who has been doing it for 2 years recommended starting at 250mg/100ml per week or two weeks. I want to be at a range of 950-1197 ng/dL and I understand that no one knows what my body's metabolic rate is and how it will absorb the gear but just generally speaking if my body metabolizes it over a course of 3 days and then begins my descent what would be my optimal time/amount to dose myself to reach my goal? I assume 3 days is my rate since thats when I felt the best and I've leveled off there.

By the way I've recently turned 20 and 323 is my natural"

YOU WILL NOT ALWAYS HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, AT MG. What YOU WILL GET is THE TRUTH, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH IS OF FAR GREATER IMPORTANCE TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY. I use the term family because that is the type of environment we have created.  YOU DESPERATELY NEED ANY GUIDANCE THE MEMBERS GIVE YOU. Darling, what you want to do well have done  is a huge game changer. You lack knowledge about cycling and TRT. Before listening to your buddies you have to research the things they have told you. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. PERIOD. THE guidance you are receiving now, research it also for yourself. I have been cycling just over a year, and I still do research on each compound I run, I maintain a Google Doc that contains all of my research from compounds to competing to training to dieting...My best advice to you is: listen to them, commit what they tell you to memory or create a google document that you can access from your phone. Add YOUR research in. STAY AROUND....KEEP ACTIVE -

First Lady of MG

ramdisck

If you started taking a long ester test a week ago, youve not been feeling increased test all week. You'll get full effect about 2 weeks in.  

strong

Ram Is correct here. There is no way that the test hit you from one pin. You are feeling the Placebo effect. You are in good hands with Outlaw. Keep asking questions because you still have to figure out how your specific body will react to AAS use.

5674hardy

got my results back. It's been right at 2 months that I've been running test at 125ml/5 days and I got my labs yesterday. As one would imagine my test is up but unfortunately so is my estra, too bad I wasn't blessed with even the genetics to aromatise very little. My estra came back at 43.1 of 7.6-42.6 pg/ml and test came in at 853 of 348-1197 ng/dl. Now I have letro which you guys told me is not a good choice it will crash me real quick but I wanted to ask what dosage you would recommend since it's what I have. When I first mentioned ordering it everyone seemed gungho but once I said it was in everyone seemed not too on board with it. Also I can get access to another AI within the next few hours from a buddy if it's not possivle to take a proper dose of letrozole 

Ermahgerd

I hate letro, makes me feel like shit lol. Your estro isn't really bad at all. I try to keep mine at 30-35 on cycle. 

Your best bet in lowering it a small amount if you want would be 0.25mg arimidex every 3 days. It's a small dose with a long half life so it should help drop a few points.

Me personally, if my estro came back at your number and I was not experiencing any negative estro side effects, I wouldn't even mess with it to be honest.

I

icdeadlifters

Read my post participation....... Bro 20? Not getting into that tooooooo much tren this cycle. Listen, read, research, learn..... Ask ?s.... Don't fuk ya life up...

5674hardy

I got in touch with some people about dosing with letro and it was recommended to stick to a very small amount .25 so a 10th of a tab. I know it would be okay to stick with what I've got but the thing is I have to lose another 8lbs fast and I'm doing all I can, cardio, eating lean and at a caloric deficit. With very slow results, I know 43.1pg might as well be nothing but since my levels increased the weight has been sticking like noones fucking business. I was initially at 215 and dropped to 198 and in 6 weeks andstarted test to fix my levels and the weight loss has slowed tremendously I am barely down to 194 a month later. Now I know muscle could be part of it but cardio isnt known for building tons of muscle mostly burning fat. So to me inhibited weight loss is a side effect of estra.

5674hardy

I'll read it shortly but some updated info. I went to a doctor, had a physical, blood work, thyroid tests and all the mess of it. Doctors basically told me I was all healthy and good to go even with natural levels of 323 of 348-1197 ng/ml. but I am only running test at 125mg e5d and letro .25 eod. No tren. I don't intend on diving into the wonderful world of anabolics beyond test. 

Big Nasty

Maybe estro, maybe not. Your level is barley out of normal range and your current test levels are great at 800+. Keep in mind in a caloric deficit, your body will lose both body fat AND muscle tissue. Its an unfortunate truth. The beauty of Test/ TRT regimen is that even in a caloric deficit, you will be able to "better" retain your muscle mass which is a good thing and what you want. Don't go by weight loss, go by body fat measurement and percentages. If you are in a caloric deficit, you will lose weight but you have to be patient as well. Believe me in the struggle for weight loss, you will hit continual plateaus. You stated you dropped from 215 to 198lbs. which is 17lbs in 6 weeks. Thats a tremendous loss and very quick. Your body will for react naturally to what is supposed to do and adapt to the caloric restriction and your weight loss will halt. Its your body's way of preserving itself due to your brain thinks its in starvation mode, therefore it wants to preserve itself... Some of that being body fat which is what is used for self preservation and stored energy. Cave man/beginning of time theory shit here bro... That said, be patient on the weight loss. You are young and hungry and want results time now... You did good in losing the 17lbs quickly but the halt in weight loss is to be expected. The best option is for you to now focus on losing 1 lb to 2lbs max per week which is healthy, you will be able to better keep it off and also avoid the rebound effect where you will gain back more fat than you had at 215lbs. Consistency over time is key. If you get to a point where you absolutely cannot lose another pound and your diet is 100% in check. Then I would change up your cardio routine, push harder, sprints, extreme type cardio, and also fasted cardio soon as you get up in the morning for 1hr. This can be slow and steady cardio but high intensity at least for me produces better results although sometimes at a loss of some muscle as well. You have to take the good with the bad. Its a balance. Also google and look into carb cycling. Ton of info out there. Its based obviously on cycling your carbs but also tricking the brain and manipulation of your diet. The body is amazing at adapting to ANY stimulus you put on it. Its what its designed to do. This is a beautiful thing as its how we gain mass and strength through adaptation. Its also a bad thing in that the for the rest of our lives we MUST continue to change it up constantly because our bodies will adapt to any stimulus but will plateau once it has adjusted. Einstein said it best, the definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing over and over yet expecting a different outcome. Keep posting and asking questions. It looks like you are listening and taking good advise from our bros/sisters on here so keep moving forward. 

5674hardy

i started a more intense cardio regimen and took .25mg of letro once and then again two days later, felt some slight joint pain in my hands /fingers and ankles, so I stopped taking it and started taking 2.5ml of oral T3 labeled as 200mcg x 30ml which is confusing but if I understand it thats 500mcg per day, that was just a week and some change ago and I'm down to 188. I feel fantastic too, no jitters no headaches just a lot of heat and sweat.