First Cycle - Only Omnadren

tihblar

Hello! I am 18 years old, 176 cm, 85 kg, I train in with weights more seriously and constantly for 1 and 5 months, but in general I train with weights and my own weight for almost 4-5 years, having gained approximately 13+ kg. I do not drink alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, carbonated drinks at all, but sugar, chips, etc. very rarely. I am asthmatic. I have tried Clenbuterol, Ephedrine and various supplements.

I intend to do the first cycle with Omnadren in 8 weeks, as supplements I will use ZMA, vitamins, creatine, protein and cat's claw. To do PCT I will use pregnyl, tribulus, levzeya, clomiphene, without stopping ZMA, creatine and protein.

My goal is to see how my body reacts to steroids and gaining muscle mass of some pounds without significant side effects.
My question is when to include anti-estrogens and what the doses of both omnadren (especially omnadren to maintain blood plasma levels) and anti-estrogens, pregnyl and clomiphene should be.

Gainz.

Dude... you are way to young to be jumping on gear! You're still going through puberty... hell I didn't stop growing until I was 23.
But you shouldn't even think about gear until you're at least 25, but more and more research is saying 26.
You should really focus on your diet! Your diet is far more important than any supplements. If you're slowing down or hitting a plateau you need to increase your calories. Should be trying to hit 3,500-4k calories a day and 250g of protein. At your age I promise that will work as well as gear. You probably have more test in your system than half the guys here who are on it.
Please don't rush into it!

suppsforlife

Gotta agree with gainzbandit. and trust me that's a lot considering that I'm a source. i just don't want guys to screw up their bodies. your HPTA is not fully developed and by adding roids there, you are likely to screw it. So, I think it's much better for you to stay natural for at least 3 more years, but perfectly, when you're at least 25.
in case you're that impatient and you do roids, start with very low dosage... such as 200-300 mg/week. Problem is that you should inject it every other day. anti estrogens only as needed. pregnyl if needed. clomiphene depends on how you react. Generally, there's a lot that you should learn and we can guide you through it if you are deadset to use steroids. But as mentioned above - i would recommend staying away from them right now

tihblar

No matter how much you train or eat, one day you come to the conclusion that food, supplements and training are not enough.
What I'm planning to do is Omnadren on Monday and Thursday and if I feel the need, I will use AI (which will probably happen, so I will take 1/4 Arimidex every other day). For PCT I will use Pregnyl, Clomiphene, Tribulus and all the supplements. What are your opinions?

Gainz.

No matter how much you train or eat, one day you come to the conclusion that food, supplements and training are not enough.
What I'm planning to do is Omnadren on Monday and Thursday and if I feel the need, I will use AI (which will probably happen, so I will take 1/4 Arimidex every other day). For PCT I will use Pregnyl, Clomiphene, Tribulus and all the supplements. What are your opinions?
Dude... I remember when I was your age ... no one could tell me nothing!
If you're gonna do, you should really spend the next month researching and planning.
But Arimidex is only taken as needed! If you don't get any high est sides, you don't need to take any.
As for the pct, Nolvadex or clomid. Some people run both, others just pick 1. I picked Nolvadex because it's a little more mild. Clomid has been known to make guys overly emotional. On a mild 10-12 week cycle of 300mg of test, a 4 week pct of Nolvadex at 40mg every day for the first and second week, then 20mg every day for the 3rd and 4th week should be more than enough.

We can't stop you from trying it, you are a adult. But bro, please be careful... you can really mess yourself up for life! You don't want to have a limp dick and tits forever because you're impatient now! (Not to mention the affect it may cause on your brain, and hormones)
Remember gear isn't magic, its not like how its portrayed on tv. Taking it means you have to train and diet even harder and smarter! And it still might not work. Believe it or not, gear doesn't make everyone look like Larry wheels. I know so many guys who are on several different types and barely look like they lift. They think more gear equals more muscle... it doesn't!
I really hope you wait, but if not be smart. Ask us questions, we'll help. Don't get carried away and start upping dosages and adding other compounds.

Last edited:

Twizted

I'm gonna give you the straight facts because I don't like to bullshit people. At your age if you aren't growing then it's 100% either your diet or your training, you can try to say otherwise but id bet my savings on it. Especially considering you have only been doing weight training for a short while. You should be growing right now if your eatung big and training hard. Sure jumping on gear will increase your mass for a bit but if your training and diet are off then it will all just go away after the cycle anyway.

If you jump on gear now you will just fuck your hormones up for the rest of your life for no real reason. Get your diet and training perfect and practice that for a few more years and then you can cycle proper. I have many friends that jumped on gear in HS and they all regret it now.

Gainz.

I'm gonna give you the straight facts because I don't like to bullshit people. At your age if you aren't growing then it's 100% either your diet or your training, you can try to say otherwise but id bet my savings on it. Especially considering you have only been doing weight training for a short while. You should be growing right now if your eatung big and training hard. Sure jumping on gear will increase your mass for a bit but if your training and diet are off then it will all just go away after the cycle anyway.

If you jump on gear now you will just fuck your hormones up for the rest of your life for no real reason. Get your diet and training perfect and practice that for a few more years and then you can cycle proper. I have many friends that jumped on gear in HS and they all regret it now.
Yup!
I don't think these young guys realize how important food is! They just want the quick fix... but there isn't one! Its just hard work... and lots of food!

tihblar

Dude... I remember when I was your age ... no one could tell me nothing!
If you're gonna do, you should really spend the next month researching and planning.
But Arimidex is only taken as needed! If you don't get any high est sides, you don't need to take any.
As for the pct, Nolvadex or clomid. Some people run both, others just pick 1. I picked Nolvadex because it's a little more mild. Clomid has been known to make guys overly emotional. On a mild 10-12 week cycle of 300mg of test, a 4 week pct of Nolvadex at 40mg every day for the first and second week, then 20mg every day for the 3rd and 4th week should be more than enough.

We can't stop you from trying it, you are a adult. But bro, please be careful... you can really mess yourself up for life! You don't want to have a limp dick and tits forever because you're impatient now! (Not to mention the affect it may cause on your brain, and hormones)
Remember gear isn't magic, its not like how its portrayed on tv. Taking it means you have to train and diet even harder and smarter! And it still might not work. Believe it or not, gear doesn't make everyone look like Larry wheels. I know so many guys who are on several different types and barely look like they lift. They think more gear equals more muscle... it doesn't!
I really hope you wait, but if not be smart. Ask us questions, we'll help. Don't get carried away and start upping dosages and adding other compounds.
For the last few weeks I've been researching but I hear different conflicting opinions from both bodybuilders and ordinary gym bros, including in books like Anabolics (2006), The Steroid Bible (1997), etc. And I'm left with a few questions about AI and PCT. There are no good steroids in my country, so everything I buy will be from the pharmacy.

I'm planning Omnadren on Monday and Thursday for 8 weeks.

I did tests on testosterone and estrogen and the result is as follows:
Estradiol - 157.00 pmol/l - Between 41.40 and 159.00
Testosterone - 22.90 nmol/l - Between 9.90 and 27.80

And since my est is a bit high, there for sure will be a need of AI. Since Tamoxifen is only used to block gyno and Arimidex totally reduces est, which one should I choose and how to say that my est is too high (I mean the indicators when I do tests again in the third week from the cycle). If my nipples are itchy, I will use tamoxifen or nolvadex? And when should I switch to Arimidex if needed?

For PCT, isn't clostilbegyt better than nolvadex?

suppsforlife

I'm planning Omnadren on Monday and Thursday for 8 weeks.
Omnadren is a Testosterone blend according to what I found online. It's best to use it every other day. With only twice a week administration, you're likely to get fluctuating levels.
There are no good steroids in my country, so everything I buy will be from the pharmacy.
what do you mean from the pharmacy? you can't get roids and their ancillaries from pharmacies without prescriptions.
And since my est is a bit high, there for sure will be a need of AI.
actually not. yes, chances are higher, but it's not a sure thing.
Tamoxifen is only used to block gyno and Arimidex totally reduces est,
true
If my nipples are itchy, I will use tamoxifen or nolvadex?
tamoxifen and nolvadex are the same things
And when should I switch to Arimidex if needed?
if you get sensitive nipples you could run Nolvadex or you could run Arimidex. But if you get any other high estrogen symptoms than gyno, Nolvadex is ineffective.
For PCT, isn't clostilbegyt better than nolvadex?
clostilbegyt is clomiphene?
is hard to say which one is better. check what gainzbandit said earlier. some like clomid better than nolvadex others the other way around. but some run both. it's a matter of preference.

tihblar

Omnadren is a Testosterone blend according to what I found online. It's best to use it every other day. With only twice a week administration, you're likely to get fluctuating levels.
Yes. It is a blend of 4 esters, almost the same as Sustanon 250. I don't want to take it every other day because that means that one week I'm taking 1000 ml, the second one - 750 ml, and so on. And for a first cycle, I don't think that it's a good idea, since I don't know how my body would react on steroids.
what do you mean from the pharmacy? you can't get roids and their ancillaries from pharmacies without prescriptions.
In my country the only steroids you can find in pharmacies are Testosterone (And more specifically Omnadren) and Deca.
tamoxifen and nolvadex are the same things

if you get sensitive nipples you could run Nolvadex or you could run Arimidex. But if you get any other high estrogen symptoms than gyno, Nolvadex is ineffective.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
clostilbegyt is clomiphene?
Yes.
is hard to say which one is better. check what gainzbandit said earlier. some like clomid better than nolvadex others the other way around. but some run both. it's a matter of preference.
Thanks, then I will just look how my body will react on it.

Twizted

He suggested EOD to keep your hormone levels as steady as possible. Testosterone blends have a mix of long esters (take a long time to clear) and short esters (clear your system fast). If you don't inject EOD your levels will fluctuate more which can cause side effects, dosing EOD doesn't mean your doing more you just split your dosage up accordingly.

Gainz.

Yes. It is a blend of 4 esters, almost the same as Sustanon 250. I don't want to take it every other day because that means that one week I'm taking 1000 ml
The fact that you think this... screams you need to do much more research!
You wouldn't take the full ml every other day brother.
If you plan on taking 250mg a week, you would take 50mg every other day. If its 250mg per ml... you would take .2ml every other day.

But sust isn't a great choice... the mix of long and short esters means you that you have to pin constantly. You should look into test e or test c. That's twice a week.

Again if you want to take 250mg of test e every week, and have a 10ml vial of 250mg test that's 250mg per ml. So you would take 125mg or .5ml on Monday then 125mg (.5ml) on Thursday. That makes your blood levels much more stable, and you pin far less while getting the same amount of test.
But in your research you need to look into how gear effects people under 25 years old! You really need to fully understand what is going to happen to your development. Not only on the muscles you want so badly, but your growth, your dick, hormones and brain development. Because you aren't done growing yet brother. I was 5'9 when I was 18. I hit 6ft when I was 22. Not to mention a few more inches where it counts... (yes your dick isn't done growing at 18... good news right! 🤣) just be aware of what you might be giving up!
Honestly if you're not eating at least 4,000 calories and 250g of protein... you aren't working hard enough to even consider gear.

tihblar

The fact that you think this... screams you need to do much more research!
You wouldn't take the full ml every other day brother.
If you plan on taking 250mg a week, you would take 50mg every other day. If its 250mg per ml... you would take .2ml every other day.
Sure, I was thinking about this, but how would I store the 125mg left from the ampule until the other day? Right now I'm watching some videos about TRT where it is said that you can store it in another syringe.
But sust isn't a great choice... the mix of long and short esters means you that you have to pin constantly. You should look into test e or test c. That's twice a week.
The thing is that in my country the best testosterone is omnadren, which comes from the pharmacy. There is no other type of pharmacy testosterone. Everything else is from the black market and the chance of not dosing correctly per ml is over 90%.
Again if you want to take 250mg of test e every week, and have a 10ml vial of 250mg test that's 250mg per ml. So you would take 125mg or .5ml on Monday then 125mg (.5ml) on Thursday. That makes your blood levels much more stable, and you pin far less while getting the same amount of test.
But in your research you need to look into how gear effects people under 25 years old! You really need to fully understand what is going to happen to your development. Not only on the muscles you want so badly, but your growth, your dick, hormones and brain development. Because you aren't done growing yet brother. I was 5'9 when I was 18. I hit 6ft when I was 22. Not to mention a few more inches where it counts... (yes your dick isn't done growing at 18... good news right! 🤣) just be aware of what you might be giving up!
My height and D haven't grown much for the last 2 years, I have only gained about .5 cm in height. :D
Honestly if you're not eating at least 4,000 calories and 250g of protein... you aren't working hard enough to even consider gear.
Last time I did this I gained around 1-1.5 kg of muscle mass and 12+ kg of fat. :D

Gainz.

Sure, I was thinking about this, but how would I store the 125mg left from the ampule until the other day? Right now I'm watching some videos about TRT where it is said that you can store it in another syringe.
You can store it in a syringe, just make sure everything is sterile!
The thing is that in my country the best testosterone is omnadren, which comes from the pharmacy. There is no other type of pharmacy testosterone. Everything else is from the black market and the chance of not dosing correctly per ml is over 90%.
No... not 90% not if you order from a solid source. Most of the people here order from the top rated sources... as you can tell by their pictures, they are getting good gear!
My height and D haven't grown much for the last 2 years, I have only gained about .5 cm in height. :D
It will slow down, but not stop. You might even get a growth spurt. That's what happened to me. From 20 to 22 I grew 2". I remember distinctly because I went from a size 9.5 shoe to a size 12.
Last time I did this I gained around 1-1.5 kg of muscle mass and 12+ kg of fat. :D
Well that's partly good. Sounds like you need to be more careful with fats and sugars. Because being on gear, you're gonna have to eat to grow! But if you eat junk... gear isn't gonna fix your diet or make up for the lack of quality.

I'm honestly not trying to sound like a dick... I'm just trying to be as honest as possible! You can still get fat on gear!
I can't stress enough how important diet is... its more important than the weights you lift or the supplements-gear you take. Everyone seems to think if they take enough supplements or juice enough they can get jacked. It's so incredibly false! Theres no magic, no secret to getting big... no perfect combination of horny goat weed and test that will make you jacked... and have a bad diet.
Its just hard work and hard eating... its forcing food down your throat... clean healthy foods that don't always taste good. Its blending chicken and egg whites together making a terrible shake because you need the protein but you're so fucking sick of chewing! Its putting egg whites in your morning cereal, waking up at 3am to eat oatmeal because you realize you were 350cals short.
For most of us, the diet is harder than the lifting or cardio!
Lifting weights is fun, hitting a boxing bag is awesome. Sticking to a diet to be 200lbs and 10% bf.... not fucking fun at all!
Just something to think about brother... if you're not seeing the results you want... its your diet! Because theres no way in hell at 18 you already hit your genetic limit

Twizted

It's not your body growth that your going to be messing with doing gear so young. It's your brain development(which doesnt stop till mid 20's or later) and your endocrine system. Is a little more mass worth possibly irreversibly messing with your brain? If so then by all means carry on.

tihblar

Alright, so, I'll take Omnadren for 8 weeks, 500mg per week. I'll pin every other day 125 mg. If my nipples start to itch, I take 10 mg of tamoxifen a day. And if I have more serious side effects, I'll stop tamoxifen and start 1/4 anastrozole EOD. 3 weeks after my last Omnadren injection I'll take 1) Pregnyl 5000 UI for one week; 2) Clomid for 2 weeks - 1 week 100mg per day and 2nd week 50mg per day.

What do you think?

HGH.to

I take 10 mg of tamoxifen a day. And if I have more serious side effects, I'll stop tamoxifen and start 1/4 anastrozole EOD.
10 mg a day of tamoxifen is a better anti-gyno than 1/4 anastrozole EOD. but not helpful with other high E symptoms.
1) Pregnyl 5000 UI for one week
you can take pregnyl during the last 1-2 weeks of your cycle. some even use it as a "bridge" between cycle and PCT. 250-500 IUx 2-3 times a week

tihblar

I'm 9 days in, which means 5 injections per 125mg EOD for now. Since I'm taking Omnadren, it means that the real effect starts around 7 days after the first injection - And this is true. Yesterday I had a very explosive workout - Energy, feeling, desire, motivation, beastly pumping from the very beginning, which lasts 1 hour after the end of the workout, even in muscles I didn't train during the workout.

The thing is I have heart arrhythmias and I feel a little bit sick (but my temperature is normal). I think that this is because of the high E and the weight gain (I've gained around 4kg, which is water of course). Time to start anastrozole.

Gainz.

Yeah that's a ton of water gain. I only gained 12lbs in 10 weeks... you gained 9lbs in 9 days. Something definitely seems off