First cycle review dbol/test

siegmund

Your not being a ass ,I can tell you generally care or you wouldn't have wasted your time ,,writing ,, but it is a new generation ,you are 100% right on pointing out the negatives mind to be honest ,I'm happy your here to do that ,good cop bad cop ,it needs to be heard ,so I agree 100% with you ,now once we point that out ,it comes down to the op,, he knows the risks and also your 100% on point op ,( no of fence ) your weight and height ,your deffently under eating and under trading I guarantee you if you hit 4500-5000 cals a day with 400-450 grams protein with propper training ,,you will be a monster and that's with no aas ,,also even with aas to bulk you need same diet ,now ,,much respect like I said don't trip you kept it real

D

Dont_trip

I appreciate your guys support I do care about that guy so my passion might of got the best of me,I just want the guys just starting out 2 think about the "What IFS" for a second.Once they come to grips and are okay with any negative thing that could happen then proceed.I just want to help. so thanks again guys if I didnt care I wouldnt of wrote anything 2 the guy .

siegmund

Exactly bro I know ,,you are me a year ago ,I use to keep it real ,all the time and still sometimes still do ,,my emotion comes out like a dick when in reality ,I care to much like you !! Nothing wrong with caring ,about a brother keep it up,

D

dolfanshan

I didn't see it as coming off as a dick, but being the youngest of 7 brothers I have thick skin.

siegmund

Truth is the truth ,your a good bro that actually cares ,,you get emotional ,so what ,so didn't I ,,bottom line is ,,its so hard to find brothers that actually care ,,so good to have you here were lucky that's what I been saying if we can grab 1 through brother a month that's great ,, and there a few other bro,s always active now ,,were blessed I'd say there names ,lol I forget :(( sorry bros you know who you are ,,my brain cells aent many left  

Dolpashaun .thanks your very active with good input ,,lmao I had to go look up name I'm shot lol but seriously feels good to have a bigger band of brothers ,thanks

N

noveskeelite

I know this has already been beat into the ground but your stats are 6'1 180lbs............you more than likely have no clue how to train naturally. What are your goals and reasons for using? You do understand that at 21 you can pretty much do anything you want and recover and get stronger???

If you think steroids are a magic shortcut to being huuge you are gonna be disappointed.