First Cycle

Savtyx

Wassup everyone I’m brand new to gear and want to start my first cycle. I’ve been working out for about 5-6 years have done prohormones and have gotten some good progress. I want to start off with a cycle of anavar first then I will eventually add test in it. I wanted to see what would the schedule and dosage be for a cycle of beginning anavar?

bobby ricky

This might be better. He explains things very well. He doesn’t shed much lite on pct but you need to study about it. You didn’t mention your age .

HGH.to

Yep, generally, testosterone is the first steroid for a beginner who never used steroids. Anavar is a mild compound, but testosterone is better for beginners. Why specifically Anavar? because is an oral? many newbies make the mistake thinking that orals are safer than injections when generally, it's the other way around

Papa.Smurf0311

I see that you have done prohormones in the past. I did as well. come to find out, the oral only cycles messed with me. about 2 days after my last mdrol dosage of my last mdrol cycle I noticed that I was completely shut down. Like, I couldnt get an erection if I tried. That will be the same way if you do an Anavar only cycle. Dont do it. Start with test first and see how your body reacts to it. youll want to get blood work to check how your body aromatizes. then if all is well, maybe add in the anavar. I myself love anavar and test.

Savtyx

Yep, generally, testosterone is the first steroid for a beginner who never used steroids. Anavar is a mild compound, but testosterone is better for beginners. Why specifically Anavar? because is an oral? many newbies make the mistake thinking that orals are safer than injections when generally, it's the other way around
Yeah I was thinking oral would be easier than injecting just from my point of view but never really seen it would be the other way around

HGH.to

just learn about proper techniques about self injecting test to avoid injection issues (redness, pains, irritations, infections etc.) and you'll be good.
yet, are you sure you want to start the roids route? at 24-25 you're still likely to reach your goals naturally. what's your stats?

EMachine

Great question! What is your status? Bro, once you mess with your natural testosterone production, it’s difficult to go back to where you were. You can do a pct and get your boys back but if you don’t do this properly, you can really mess yourself up. At 24-25 your test should be high and with a proper diet you can build a solid foundation. Most of the vets here, we’re patient and built a solid foundation first. Once you develop it, testosterone should always be your first cycle at about 250-300 mg max. You need to know what it feels like to be on it and how your body reacted to it - estrogen, estradiol, free and total test, cholesterol, etc. I wish I didn’t start in my 20’s but I decided to compete and can’t realistically go on stage and be competitive without anabolics. I had built a decent foundation at 27 though. My lifts were already over 300 lbs on the bench press, squat and deadlift. I gained 30 lbs on my first cycle at 300 mg of test cypionate because my diet was on point and trained pretty intensely, and luckily, trained with some pretty knowledgeable bodybuilders. They would only get me test and at that time I was disappointed but later came to understand why, and I’m thankful that they made wait 3 cycles of test only at 300 mg, with a pct and had to wait another 12 weeks before I could get my hands on some more test. By the 3 rd cycle I knew how my body reacted to that compound and on my 4th cycle added 20 mg of anavar. Just 20 mg of anavar brought added quality muscle and I could tell the difference of using now 2 compounds together. They made me wait 1 year on testosterone Cypionate before I was aloud to try my second drug. Again, my 5th cycle was test and Deca (bulking) at 12 weeks, with Arimidex and had caber just in case. I was at that time pretty poor and had to saved so that I could get all the necessary accessories before I could start another cycle. If I didn’t have all my gear, I was not allowed to start. One of them turned pro and the others were competing nationally trying to get their pro card. I trained like a mad men trying to keep up with them. I was always naturally strong and was able to barely keep up with them, but many times had to lower the weight and do less volume, as well, as I couldn’t recuperate as they could, however, I was making good, steady gains. Eventually, they pull me aside and had a serious talk with me about what my plans were. I wanted to compete nationally, and turn pro. I started regionally. I had the decent genetics and they took me under their wing - their guidance. I had to have a job to be able to afford the anabolics and live from pay-check-to-pay-check…and was always broke. I live in a cocoon just like they did. My 6th cycle was during the off season and did a 12 week cycle of test Cypionate ( my favorite)? Deca, and for the first 4 weeks did dbol at 30 mg. From this cycle I grew 23 lbs. Kept a notebook of every thing I eat, my workouts, and rest.

My point here in sharing this story, is that I waited until I was close to 30 years old, but still in my twenties, before venturing into steroids. I would advise you to wait. These days we want things not now but yesterday - quick gratification, and are willing to compromise our health, and especially our sex drive to look good on the outside. I was lucky to have good advise Savtyx.

The advice you’re getting is spot on. HGH and BOBBY are spot on with their advice. Wait a couple more years ( not what you want to hear but need to) build or add to your foundation and then you’ll be better prepared to start a testosterone cycle that is going to add more mass than you would now. Believe in yourself and don’t let peer pressure guide your decisions.

suppsforlife

Well, as you can see, there's a lot to learn from EMachine :)
I agree with the rest. You can wait for a while. But if you go for it, go it as safe as possible by learning and researching. And start with Testosterone alone if you do

PedritoHID

Just for general knowledge, if you use Anavar only, you will be shutting down your natural Testosterone right?

bobby ricky

It is suppressing but by how much I think depends on the individual. Testosterone has to always be included. Testosterone is number one. Testosterone is the foundation of all stacks or used alone. People underestimate what you can accomplish with testosterone only.

EMachine

These days, if you're not using two or more compounds, people think that it's not really a good cycle. Test alone can give you amazing results if your diet and training is on point.

Savtyx

All of you guys I appreciate your knowledge and input in this decision. You guys are all right I just want it now and I think I can push my limits and build the solid foundation like you guys stated. I may just wait till I’m closer to 30 maybe around 27 -29 to really jump into this. I want to thank all y’all for the words and experiences you guys had!

EMachine

All of you guys I appreciate your knowledge and input in this decision. You guys are all right I just want it now and I think I can push my limits and build the solid foundation like you guys stated. I may just wait till I’m closer to 30 maybe around 27 -29 to really jump into this. I want to thank all y’all for the words and experiences you guys had!
You’re welcome!