First cycle

Crazy Eddie

Once I switched from Test E to C. I stopped getting lumps and pain. Any way that’s beside the point.
I will say if I don’t pin a spot for a few weeks or a month or so. ( I alternate between delts and glutes. Pin delts for about a month, then they get big. And I’ll switch to my glutes. And then then my ass gets big. Then back to delts lol etc) I will feel it, don’t get a lump. But a few hours later I’ll definitely feel it a little.
It’s probably because you haven’t hit that spot in a few weeks?
But honestly, and I know everyone says “aww it’s normal, virgin muscle” which is somewhat true. But your test shouldn’t give you lumps and pain. Especially months into a cycle or replacement.

skullywooly

Well the lump is gone and no pain anymore. I had pinned there a couple of times before so was a bit surprised by it. Who knows what happed on that occasion. What I do now is after I pin I massage the area well, dunno if it does anything but it seems to help and eliminate any pain from it.

But apart from that I wanna thank all you guys for all the advice and support with the start of my journey. It's been great to be able to ask questions and get such straightforward answers and advice........you guys are awesome 😎 😎 😎

suppsforlife

Well the lump is gone and no pain anymore. I had pinned there a couple of times before so was a bit surprised by it. Who knows what happed on that occasion. What I do now is after I pin I massage the area well, dunno if it does anything but it seems to help and eliminate any pain from it.
great! congrats! hope you'd continue doing great!
That's so huge
that's what she said 🤷‍♂️