First Gh Run

bufbiker

I've done everything. Just finished a 5+ year straight run with aas, peps, slin. Now I'm about two months clean and was offered an unbelievable deal on somastim. I'm getting 400 iu's and this will be my first hgh run. I bought two home blood serum tests that you take to LabCorp for the results. One test to check my baseline levels. The second test to make sure I'm running hgh.

I have drawers full of gear but want to stay off for a while so I'll run the gh alone.

How would you run it? I have no real goals in mind so am open. On how to optimize 400iu's.

A

Axle

only wanting to use the gh for maintenance?  You must have some goal with it, 2-4 Ius a day will do wonders bro.  After 5 years straight and stopping you have to be on some kinda TRT or am I misunderstanding you?

Dolf

X2 with axle...2iu's per day is a good maintenance level.

Some time off will be good and clean out your receptors. I assume bladt and cruise/trt too?

bufbiker

Yes 5 years at cycle levels, switching compounds, adding orals when I plateaued. Dropping to just test for periods then adding peps, dosing down to trt levels for a few weeks then ramping it back up. Started in August 2010 came off the back side of May 2015. From 54 years old to 59 years old.

I know this will be hard to believe but my pct was arimidex and nolvadex only. No hcg, no clomid, nothing else but adex and nolva. And I'm functioning normally now. My erections come naturally without chemical aid and stay strong until I'm done. My loads are pitiful but at my age I'm waiting for my grandkids to make babies, not me. I began at 210, fat PL weight, dieted down to a lean 165 then began my 5 year run. I didn't intend to stay on that long but as a competitive PL, especially at my age all the ug's want to give you gear so you'll promote their product. So I never ran out, didn't spend hardly anything, except in orals. I've still got a drawer full of gear from I think about four different ugs plus ancillaries from research, pharm, etc. And a freezer full of peps. Anyway, I went from 165 pushing a 455 flat bench to 270 lbs Michelin man with a 585 undocumented raw bench, and a documented 765 squat at 57 years old.

Before I came off I dieted down to 250 and lost another 10 lbs after I came off.

Forgive the life story but I can hear the questions. Hopefully I've answered your questions. I'm an open book. Any questions are no problem, and for any people that would question the veracity of this I've got no problem with that either. I've been in this game and around forums for many years and know how things are.

So, no aas on my hgh run. Karl, owner of one the sponsers here gave me four kits for review. So still with the freebies.

So for the experienced guys you think just for leaning and anti aging 2-4 it's a day?

bufbiker

My apologies if I come off as an arrogant ass. Not my intent. I just thought a more complete picture might aid the members here in giving me more tailored input.

Again, my apologies if I came across in the wrong way. I'm not a braggart, I was simply giving the details, and my "excuse" for staying on so long.

strong

Bro, ur just stating facts... I cant believe 5 straight years and ur body is still functioning without trt.. I love ur passion. almost 60 years old and still kicking ass. Keep it up..

A

Axle

Man at your age still throwing Iron takes passion, that's awesome.   Yes 2 IU's a day will be just right for you.     

csancheezy

it is just an uncoventional thing staying on for so long like that so thanks for the explanation. Im just jealous that aint nobody giving me no free gear to review LOL, and hgh at that!

Nytex

4 ius would be a big dose for simply anti aging purposes, but you are a big guy and probably looking for more than just anti aging, not a big BBers dose but still more than a regular anti aging dose. Anyway try 4 ius a day splitting the dose with 2ius in the am and 2 ius at bed time. You might also want to look in to T4 to optimize the HGH but honestly I think its just complicating things at a time you are trying to simplify.

Curious to see the blood test results you get, you shouldnt even worry about a baseline but if you do test it Im betting you come back around 1 or even less in a natural state. What you want to do is get a base line on your IGF levels in a natty state though, your blood work will not show much of an increase in the beginning of your HGH run but if you re test after 2 months you should see significantly elevated IGF levels.

A

Axle

ALL aboard the HGH train.      The train that will take you back in time.  Lol

bufbiker

Got 400 iu's of Somatropin yesterday. He threw in 30 ml of cyp as well, which was a pleasant surprise. It's getting harder and harder to stay clean. So I'm ready to begin. I like Nytex advice of 4 ius, or I may split the difference and go 3 iu's. Got lots of bacteriostatic water but I need to check the exp dates on them.

Nytex, this is the new hgh of Karls. The one they are making themselves from scratch in their new facility. He swares it pharm grade. So I'm chomping at the bit to begin.

Nytex

Ah well this should be interesting, and if it turns out good a great resource for people. Remember when you order your bloods to get the igf tests too. Best of luck on this one for all of us !! :)