First Gh Run

Nytex

I dont think Ive ever heard of that, can you link up the product you bought ?   I am used to getting a blood test at a leb to determine if the HGH is any good.  Id find it hard to believe you could measure purity with an insulin marker , is this what he told you to test it with or your own research brought you here  ?

bufbiker

It's the HGH Level Test kit by Virginia Hopkins Test Kits. (Insulin like Growth Factor IGF-1)

It's $70. You prick your finger, smear on a strip, mail it in and they send you the results.

My computer crashed so I use my phone. My point, I don't know how to share links on the cell. But just go to amazon.com and look for hgh level kits.

Virginia Hopkins

Nytex

No thats great, thank you so much I will search for it.  Id love to get one and compare my self. Once again many thanks

bufbiker

I'll do my baseline test 8/1 then begin my run. I'm debating whether I should add test or slin to my regimen. Buds are telling me gh by itself will not do much. But I'm trying to let my body rest. Been on aas 5 years and slin for two and I just don't really want to run any of that right now. But the flip side is how often does a sponser give you 400 iu's of gh to try? And of course I'd love to optimize this opportunity. Quite a conundrum.

Rez0099

Hey buf what did you decide to do? I was interested in following along and seeing how the gh did for you. From all I have seen the results will come (without slin), they just take time. I think this would qualify as one of those "good" problems to have in terms of choosing what to do.

bufbiker

It's been crazy past few days. Family stuff and work stuff, and grandkids can be a pain in the butt.

I did blood test first thing Saturday morning. Of the twelve test circles I got nine of them really well saturated, but the last three not so well.

Saturday night I did my first shot, 2 iu's, then started 2 it's in the am before breakfast and 2 more post workout. That way they are spread out 12 hours apart. Should I do second shot before bed? That would only be about eight hours apart.

I'm sleeping better. But too soon for much else I guess.

bufbiker

I've been getting red blotches with each inject. I think my bac water is too old. I have it from my last pep run a year or so ago.

Also been mixing it with 2 ml per 2 units so I mixed last night at 1 ml per 2 iu's. So far so good.

Not seeing a lot yet. I'm getting a bit leaner. I'm up all night pissing every hour or so. My muscles are staying full even though the rain every day has cut into my workout schedule. I just cancelled all my gym memberships so I'll probably go Saturday and sign back up at one.

I'm sore all over from the training I'm getting and have a flair up of tennis elbow which hasn't bothered me for some time now.

I'll do a blood test after my first month and relate the results.

bufbiker

Three weeks today. I do take a diuretic for high bp and at 59 yr old I'm pretty sure I have some prostate issues.

Nytex

See this is the thing with HGH, measuring results its nearly impossible.  You really must go to a lab and get propper bloodwork done.  If you have any questions about how and which tests please ask. If the source that gave you the 4 kits is not pushing for that him self that should tell you all you need to know right there. Shit if I gave a guy HGH as a freebie Id actually demand it as part of the agreement.

Kfizzle

Nytex said:
</p><p>Shit if I gave a guy HGH as a freebie Id actually demand it as part of the agreement.</p><p>
 </p><p>Well F%$& Yeah Lol. What would be the point otherwise. I love getting blood work done. Sucks the really good ones that check damn near everything cost so much tho. </p>

bufbiker

The source actually gave me three 10ml vials of cyp to offset the cost of the test and that was part of the agreement. But I told him up front I won't promote bs and see my name smeared all over the internet. So I'm following the protocol and doing this legit. And he's in the middle east, overseas, so not sure about sending tests os for results. He told me which test to get.

I did one test before I started. It gives igf levels at 247 clean and fasted. I'll do my next test probably Saturday. I've had a lot of bs I've been dealing with at home lately. So my whole routine has gotten out of whack. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

By the way, I've been experiencing what I can only describe as arthritic type of pain all over. Any chance it's gh related?

bufbiker

One more question.

Is it better to split the 4 iu's into two shots am and pm? Or would I benefit more from just one 4 iu shot once  day? Axle, NYTX? Anyone?