First Gh Run

Nytex

Splitting the dose is best if you can. The body normally gives a natural pulse of GH at night, but as we get older that pulse is obviously weaker and weaker. Some make the argument if GH is pinned at night it supresses that natural pulse, but this is insignificant because the natural pulse is so small compared to what you are pinning unless you are a child having a growth spurt . Splitting the dose may help your hands a bit, its a common side effect unfortunately however is not typical untill after several weeks . How long exactly have you been taking 4 ius ?

bufbiker

Friday, tomorrow is the end of week four. It's not just my hands bro, I ache all over. It could be from 11+ weeks off of aas after such a long run.

Irongame427

Yes, you want to take a shot before bed for two reasons, first bring it mimics the natural pulse you body was releasing when you were younger, second being you grow and recover when you sleep, so you want that gh in your system during that time aiding in recovery and growth. I've ran this brand many times I actually just started back on it on Monday its pharm quality gh not Chinese crap. 4ius ed should give you some pretty dramatic body recomp if ran for long enough. But you'll notice fat burning within the first month and sleep will be deeper skin will be tighter and look nicer as well as your hair. But for full benefits and for it to really recomp your body you should run it for 4-6 months min. My advice would be 2ius am and 2ius Pm.

2ius only is not enough, good dose to start at to access sides and tolorance but the fact of the matter is when gh is given subq only about 60% is absorbed, so that 2ius becomes roughly 1.2ius which is barely even a hormone replacement dose. not close to an anti aging or fat loss or performsnce enhancing dose. Good look and enjiy the hgh, it'll do wonders at your age I think youll be amazed.

K

kargolas_123

i dont use gh for some time now. i only use anabolics recently.

from your experience, lots of guys have gave you many good advice. i wanna make a comment just want to confirm, that 2-4ius is good for you. just use this dosage for some time,after you can increase. but i advise you make a plan before you start. you know, we can only give you little suggestions, you make final plan and decision.lol. good luck,bro.

bufbiker

It's been three months now I've been running the serostim. 4 iu's ed. I've not weight trained in a month due to working 12 hour days, bs with my 32 & 26 year old sons, grandkids constantly running around the house and my joints ache like I'm 90 years old. I started taking the weekend off of gh to ease up the joint pain a bit. So Monday through Friday I'm on 4 iu's. 

I've leaned out a lot but have stayed steady at 240 lbs body weight. All my lifts have gone down due to pain and being off aas. But I actually look great. You wouldn't know I'm not working out by looking at me. By maintaining a decent carb intske I've managed to stay full looking, even veins popping.

But today I'm starting back on the aas. I have enough gh to go five more weeks and want to see what it's like running both. I can't decide if I want to do cyp/deca/adrol, enanth/deca/adrol, prop/tren a/masr pp/winny, or just some test and clen. Being winter and with joints aching I'm leaning towards the cyp/deca. But it will just be kicking into high gear around the time I run out of gh. And finances are not where I can shell out cash right now, just bought the wife a new car, and a friend said she needs $500 for something. So the tren/prop/mast would kick in faster. I'll have to figure that out today.

gearbankintl

I vote for short fast acting stuff out of the gate.

Also i have a question do you run anavar at all buffbiker ?

I usually feel great even on high HGH doses but I can tell a big differece in my joints when off. Often dont come off as I am not trying to have kids. The var seems to help me always with the joints , just a thought.

When your body is used to being on all the time it is a big difference & shock being dry. Also watch the winny , I love it but it eats up your good cholesterol and can dry the joints out and cause aches to.