First Month here on MG

Blacklabeldc10

Today makes a month since I've been on MG and like the brotherhood and help you guys pass around. It's been nothing but a great experience guys. Keep it up and crush goals. :)

Blacklabeldc10

thanks blast. I really enjoy our chats between you, dolf, semper, and sieg. very knowledgeable bunch. Experience speaks volume brother.

blastthru23

This family has changed my life in so many ways beyond just lifting, diet and gear. Its blessing from the Gods to say the least, its reached into the lives of friends outside of MG as well. Valhalla awaits us :)

Blacklabeldc10

preciate it semp I thoroughly enjoy it here. I think I've contributed some but it doesn't compare to the insight I have gained from you fellas.

SemperFi

Happy Anniversary.

Only a month huh? You were quick at becoming a great part of our community. Thanks for you participation, honest approach and insights!

Be generous, always forgive and never look back.

SEMPER FI

Blacklabeldc10

yeah its nice to have a family that loves this life as much as I do. I think about it all day long and cant wait to train, pin, and until about meal 6-7 ready to eat lol. Since I've been coming on here and reading others post whether it's a beginner or vet gets me fired up. It motivates me to stick to my plan, train hard and reach my goals. This is the most dedicated I've ever been.

Blacklabeldc10

I like that quote brother. We all started knee high to a grasshopper sometime or another, but that just means more room for growth.

Blacklabeldc10

I like that quote brother. We all started knee high to a grasshopper sometime or another, but that just means more room for growth.

JdDaniel01

I’ll tell you brother, MG becomes family pretty quickly. I’ve come to thes guys with some crazy personal stuff and, although brutally truthful, I would count on them with anything. There‘s a ton of boards these days, but I challenge anyone to find something better than what we’ve got going on here at MG

Blacklabeldc10

That’s true man I tried another forum and it’s bashing after bashing. I wouldn’t even ask a question on that board bc some jackass is gonna give me a smart remark and make me wanna bash his head in. That’s why I like it here bro it’s all open and no bad vibes even when someone breaks rules, its handled appropriately 

siegmund

Im pleased and got a big smile  , thats what mg is about   , its a brother hood and alot deeper than aas ... what really pleases me is we are getting extremely  , excellent and respect ful members , like you    ,''our numbers are growing and our family is getting tight we have always been tight  but now we have so many members joining , and GOOD RESPECTFUL MEMBERS   ,  i love it , there was a time 4 years ago inposted to myseld and answered myself for the most part   

It may sound a little crazy but i like you , felt so comfortable here and honored to be part of it ,, 

And now we have so many more members i love it   , and the best thing about new members is , the members here get to share there experiences and show the love   ...and for me with new members   things i forgot i get to refresh on    welcome agion to the family its as much yours as a guy with 6 years    and thankyou for choosing mg   

My door is always open for aas and cycle questions , and personal'if you need a brother to vent to    

Sig  

calmb4dastorm

Not Dorothy, but There's no place like home! MG is the place where true hearts live. These fellas are the greatest group of people one will ever meet.