First Month here on MG

Dolf

Some pussy sitting behind the safety of his keyboard talking smack because there's no threat of having to pick his teeth up off the floor is utter bullshit and will not be tolerated here at MG!

Dolf

I'm glad you're here as well brother! I'll take 1 good member like you over a dozen shitheads any day!

Blacklabeldc10

Thanks Sieg! Yeah man I’ve always been an old soul wanting to learn where knowledge comes from experience and from those who have been around the block. MG is The best place to learn something about this lifestyle from a guy/gal that know that we all put our britches on one leg at a time.

SemperFi

I know some of you must be on Tren because of all the lovey dovey emotional crap being thrown out. ;)

How about you Calm? Base maybe?? ;)

SEMPER FI

Blacklabeldc10

yeah I'm tearing the tren up semp. And i feel amazing on it 75mg ED. Its working wonders strong as an ox and getting leaner by the day.

Blacklabeldc10

yeah I'm tearing the tren up semp. And i feel amazing on it 75mg ED. Its working wonders strong as an ox and getting leaner by the day.

Blacklabeldc10

SemperFi

Tren is Tren... even the Calm way. Anyone need a tissue or want to watch Where The Red Fern Grows? ;)

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Gotta love the lovey dovey effects of tren lol ;) I know it happens to me. Roid "love" instead of roid "rage," evidence that we have some good folks here 

SemperFi

Maybe Tren has some yet unknown long term phycological effects that one should consider before diving into a pool of bovine piss. ;)

SEMPER FI