First Post, just joined, new to all of this

bdubz1

Hey everyone, thanks in advance, I'm 42 and I'm 5' 10" and 140 lbs. Tired of being skinny, ready to get some muscle. I have a good workout ethic as I do stay active w/ cardio (running and cycling) and one summer I did P90X and took creatine and saw pretty crazy results... but I was in my late 20's lol, many years ago.

So here's my thing, I can't do needles, whether at a Dr. office or otherwise. I'm reading that if I want to take a steroid, I can take orally, but there is a bunch of other stuff to consider taking before, during and after to protect my liver / kidneys, prevent hairloss, prevent growing tits, etc. And then PCT. Its overwhelming tbh, I was just going to order oral dbol from body gear and run with it, glad I didn't. Where do I start? Thanks again, much appreciated 🙏

Gainz.

If you’re scared of needles than forget about steroids . But you could probably do sarms or pro hormones 👍

Yup... men need to inject. Period end of story. Only women do oral only cycles.

But I can say... several guys here started with the mentality "I can't do needles"
Now they can't wait for their next pin.
Its really not that bad... just like I told my prom date "don't worry, its just a little prick"
It really doesn't hurt, and a simple alcohol swab keeps everything sterile and safe.

But... if you absolutely can't do needles... as stated above, steroids are out.
But you can still look into sarms.
Rad140, MK-677, yk11 all good choices.
I recommend stacking rad140 and MK-677 together.
MK-677 will make you hungry, while rad140 puts muscle on you.
Both are oral drops. But... they are twice the price of steroids... and only work 1/4th as good

bdubz1

You guys may have convinced me, I'll try to conquer my fear. Given my frame and what my goals are, where would you recommend I start? I was searching bodygear and found different blends for testosterone and steroids. Dumb question, are these 2 terms synonymous? Steroids and test? And I assume I should go to an Endocrinologist to get tested first to see where I'm at, and then re-tested at certain intervals after I start? Again, very new here, I really appreciate you guys giving feedback

bobby ricky

You guys may have convinced me, I'll try to conquer my fear. Given my frame and what my goals are, where would you recommend I start? I was searching bodygear and found different blends for testosterone and steroids. Dumb question, are these 2 terms synonymous? Steroids and test? And I assume I should go to an Endocrinologist to get tested first to see where I'm at, and then re-tested at certain intervals after I start? Again, very new here, I really appreciate you guys giving feedback
My first shot was sitting there for about 20 minutes and I just couldn’t do it😂. Still not crazy about it and probably never will be.

HGH.to

steroids means synthetic hormones (same hormones as in your body but made in a laboratory)
Testosterone is also a hormone so steroids contain testosterone and numerous other compounds.
you need to get over your needles fear if you want to use steroids because steroids will suppress natural T levels (your body will think that too many hormones are produced so it stops producing testosterone). But if you want gains and want to be healthy, you need testosterone. And the only way to use Test is in form of an injection. There is oral, patches, creams and other ways to use Test, but they 100X less effective and WAY more expensive. So expensive and so ineffective that they are simply not worth it.

Gainz.

You need to get blood work done first... no matter what.

But your first cycle should be
300mg of test e or test c (they are virtually identical, just pick one)
Pin 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday
Run it for 10-14 weeks.
You will need Arimidex for any high est sides that may come up. Being very lean, I doubt that you're gonna have many high estrogen sides... but its better safe than sorry.
You will also need Nolvadex for your pct.
This starts 4 weeks after your very last pin. And lasts for 4 weeks.
You would take 40mg every day for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg every day for the last 2 weeks. that's your very first cycle.
Then you can wait 10 weeks and do another

bobby ricky

Hey everyone, thanks in advance, I'm 42 and I'm 5' 10" and 140 lbs. Tired of being skinny, ready to get some muscle. I have a good workout ethic as I do stay active w/ cardio (running and cycling) and one summer I did P90X and took creatine and saw pretty crazy results... but I was in my late 20's lol, many years ago.

So here's my thing, I can't do needles, whether at a Dr. office or otherwise. I'm reading that if I want to take a steroid, I can take orally, but there is a bunch of other stuff to consider taking before, during and after to protect my liver / kidneys, prevent hairloss, prevent growing tits, etc. And then PCT. Its overwhelming tbh, I was just going to order oral dbol from body gear and run with it, glad I didn't. Where do I start? Thanks again, much appreciated 🙏
Watch some videos on how to do im injecting. That’s how I learned by injecting my quads. It’s the worst place to inject yourself for sure. Ventro glute is the best place for im injecting. You can read about why it’s the best place to inject. Put your dbol away for now and just inject testosterone e only. So go on the site you got your dbol from and order 2 bottles of testosterone e and it should be 300 mgs per ml.
I would inject 300 ml per week for your whole cycle and nothing else.

Make sure you get a full blood panel done first. This will tell you if you’re healthy enough to do steroids and if you are it will give you a gauge of where you need to return to after your cycle.
Other guy’s will tell you how to pct and what you need to get that done. You also need something to help with estrogen issues, probably adex.
Make sure you get everything for your cycle and pct before you start ok.

Read and watch videos about steroids. There’s so much to it then injecting and working out. Remember steroids are just the icing on the cake so make sure you work on that cake before you add the icing. Go to the gym and bust your fucking ass and eat clean food and limited junk. Learning what works best for you. And please stay off your fucking phone in the gym and fucking work. If you don’t like hard fucking work then please save your money and do something else. If you can’t build muscle without steroids you won’t be able to build muscle with them.

Start learning how to drink about 1 gallon of water per day because it’s very important.
So much more to say buy I’m going to get something to eat 👍

Gainz.

Watch some videos on how to do im injecting. That’s how I learned by injecting my quads. It’s the worst place to inject yourself for sure. Ventro glute is the best place for im injecting. You can read about why it’s the best place to inject. Put your dbol away for now and just inject testosterone e only. So go on the site you got your dbol from and order 2 bottles of testosterone e and it should be 300 mgs per ml.

Make sure you get a full blood panel done first. This will tell you if you’re healthy enough to do steroids and if you are it will give you a gauge of where you need to return to after your cycle.
Other guy’s will tell you how to pct and what you need to get that done. You also need something to help with estrogen issues, probably adex.

Read and watch videos about steroids. There’s so much to it then injecting and working out. Remember steroids are just the icing on the cake so make sure you work on that cake before you add the icing. Go to the gym and bust your fucking ass and eat clean food and limited junk. Learning what works best for you. And please stay off your fucking phone in the gym and fucking work. If you don’t like hard fucking work then please save your money and do something else. If you can’t build muscle without steroids you won’t be able to build muscle with them.

Start learning how to drink about 1 gallon of water per day because it’s very important.

You won't find better advice

lineman1007

Great advice given here. Blood work is essential. Sterilization. Videos how to inject. I have never been afraid of needles, due to I got tattoos back before they were cool...lol. Take it slow and easy and you will be seeing good results from test. Best of luck

bdubz1

Great advice, thank you everyone. Is there a way to check my t-levels myself at home? Or I definitely have to go to a Dr. for that? And it would be an Endocrinologist specifically, or would a general Practitioner be able to do this for me?

lineman1007

Great advice, thank you everyone. Is there a way to check my t-levels myself at home? Or I definitely have to go to a Dr. for that? And it would be an Endocrinologist specifically, or would a general Practitioner be able to do this for me?
I go to my doctor for tests. They do it right there in the office. I get the results within 24 hours. The blood is taken in the mornings.

bdubz1

Thanks a bunch for this much info specifically on the injections, I just watched a few videos and its definitely not where I would've assumed and I definitely woulda been hitting vessels and nerves. This 17 minute video might be overkill, but I'll share anyway. Very interesting stuff...

Gainz.

Just incase you don’t know what to get.
Blood Work

Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
SHBG
DHEA
Estrogen
Progesterone
Prolactin
TSH
T3
T4
Log
FSH
25 hydroxy vit D
Fasting glucose
Fasting insulin
Fasting cortisol
A1C
Liver Panel
Cholesterol
Kidney Panel
RBC
WBC
CRP

Gainz.

Thanks a bunch for this much info specifically on the injections, I just watched a few videos and its definitely not where I would've assumed and I definitely woulda been hitting vessels and nerves. This 17 minute video might be overkill, but I'll share anyway. Very interesting stuff...

I pin all over the place. Almost a full year of pinning twice a week and only had 1 bad experience. Except for pip... but I was using a very strong blended compound. 4 different steroids in 1 vial at a 500mg per ml dose. Pip was... inevitable.
But I pin in my quads (definitely my favorite place) my delts and my glutes.
Just use 20-22g needles to draw. And 27g 1inch to pin. Some people like to jab it in. Personally I push it in very slowly. Going nice and slow you don't even feel it puncture your skin. The biggest thing is using alcohol to make everything sterile. Push it in slowly, then push the plunger down slowly. Don't flex, make sure your muscle is relaxed

lineman1007

I pin all over the place. Almost a full year of pinning twice a week and only had 1 bad experience. Except for pip... but I was using a very strong blended compound. 4 different steroids in 1 vial at a 500mg per ml dose. Pip was... inevitable.
But I pin in my quads (definitely my favorite place) my delts and my glutes.
Just use 20-22g needles to draw. And 27g 1inch to pin. Some people like to jab it in. Personally I push it in very slowly. Going nice and slow you don't even feel it puncture your skin. The biggest thing is using alcohol to make everything sterile. Push it in slowly, then push the plunger down slowly. Don't flex, make sure your muscle is relaxed
Agreed. I also would aspirate( drawing the syringe back a little to make sure there is no blood entering the syringe) and look for a couple of air bubbles to make sure I am in the muscle

bdubz1

Just incase you don’t know what to get.
Blood Work

Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
SHBG
DHEA
Estrogen
Progesterone
Prolactin
TSH
T3
T4
Log
FSH
25 hydroxy vit D
Fasting glucose
Fasting insulin
Fasting cortisol
A1C
Liver Panel
Cholesterol
Kidney Panel
RBC
WBC
CRP
Thanks man, awesome info. I've been reading that I gotta watch my LDL levels also, I'm guessing that would be covered under cholesterol, you get a full sub-report of all the different types? Also, do you guys monitor your blood pressure? And how often? daily? Multiple times a day? I used to have high blood pressure but quit drinking beer a few years ago, and also improved my diet and it normalized on its own. But I've read that certain cycles can elevate BP and LDL (the "bad cholesterol" that kills) and that both should be watched pretty closely.