First time and Arimidex

Gainz.

My ex was a diabetic, so I know stuff like insulin is exp date important. But pills can last for years.
"After 15 years in storage, they developed a delayed fuse" 🤣🤣

Gainz.

Hey I have a question. If I'm going to be pining .25ml of test on each injection... do I need to add, dilute.. mix anything with it? Or is that a sufficient amount not cause any issues. I already have 1cc barrels, just need the heads. I realize the issue of trying to pin a small amount. Like I said my ex was a diabetic so I have some experience with injections.

bobby ricky

So you’re taking 250 mgs per week? How many injections are you going to be doing? Are you going sub-q or im?

bobby ricky

You don’t have to mix anything with it. Smaller amounts will give you less problems. Sometimes I’ve injected 3 ml and no problem.

Gainz.

You don’t have to mix anything with it. Smaller amounts will give you less problems. Sometimes I’ve injected 3 ml and no problem.
I just realized I would be doing .5ml every time. Sorry I'm dyslexic. But it would be 2 times a week. .5ml (150mg) every time
And into the muscle... I honestly didn't know there was another way. The reason I ask is because a few times I had to help my ex with injections with incredibly small amounts and a syringe that was to big. Like .25ml in a 2.5ml syringe. It was incredibly hard to get a accurate amount. I'm the kind of guy that would rather have a tool to big for the job... than to small!🤣.
But I keep reading about people mixing and adding oils for ease of use. Just trying to get everything sorted now.

bobby ricky

So your testosterone is 250 per ml so yes.5 is correct in a 1 ml syringe. My mistake brother. No need to add anything and it will be a very easy injection 👍😃

Gainz.

So your testosterone is 250 per ml so yes.5 is correct in a 1 ml syringe. My mistake brother. No need to add anything and it will be a very easy injection 👍😃
No need to apologize, I've been looking at so many things in different amounts, i was bound to mix something up.

But yes exactly 250mg test E per ml. I plan on taking 250mg a week divided into two .5ml=125mg doses.
Extremely glad I don't have to mix or add anything.
My next step is figuring out what gauge to get. I keep hearing that you should get one to draw one to pin. Is that a pain or sanitary thing? Because I have no issues with needles or pain. So I wouldn't buy 2 kinds for pain reasons, but if its for health... then yeah. I'm trying to be as safe as possible.

Gainz.

Anyone familiar with the shipping time from the u.k?
I found I can save a bit of money. Even get a little more bang for my buck. 300mg test e instead of 250, and a few more Nolvadex pills. But if the shipping is a lifetime or customs is gonna 🤬 me... I'd rather spend the extra 🤑 so I'm not waiting FOREVER!

The U.K spot is the one place that doesn't give you a ETA on shipping.

HGH.to

there's a risk of customs seizure. And obviously shipping time is longer. could take weeks. maybe even months (but I doubt).

Twizted

Make sure the source offers a free reship if your package gets seized by customs. Most sources do but I'd be sure first, you don't want to be stuck eating the cost and having to reorder.

Gainz.

Make sure the source offers a free reship if your package gets seized by customs. Most sources do but I'd be sure first, you don't want to be stuck eating the cost and having to reorder.
It's the top rated source. But I can double check. I've bought stuff from the U.K on Ebay. Shipping wasn't bad at all. But this isn't exactly Ebay. So I really don't know.

seymour

Seen this and thought of your avatar. Figured I had to let you know about it
they took a photo of seymour. lol
Aside from fitness and working out I've got a few hobbies outside the family life. Mostly golf and video games/computers. I build my computers from the ground up and thought you might enjoy this because it shows my Star Wars and HULK.

I've grown up with lots of golf and gaming. Video games and technology is a major downfall to young kids these days and I've seen this talked about recently on here. I totally agree too. However, if you remain active and don't fucking live on a computer or a playstation then it can actually be a good thing for you in sense of problem solving and memory. Not to mention for me it helps keep me out of trouble and at home rather than doing dumb shit LOL.

Anyways, I'm a major nerd and have always been big time into comics and all things such as Star Wars (hence the Stormtrooper avatar!)

Enjoy you degenerates!

20211206_123720.jpg
20211206_123740.jpg
20211206_123702.jpg