First time cycle, have a few questions, pretty please.

viral114

Hi there,

I'm about to start my first cycle, and a friend of mine gave me 7 small bottles, 1 for each week he said, and it's injection.

On the bottle it states the following:
Testosterone Propionate - 30mg
Test. Phenylpropionate - 60mg
Test. Isocaproate - 60mg
Test. Decanoate - 100mg

Is this a realistic dose to take, as a 180 tall man, who weighs 70 kilo? once a week, for seven weeks?

The second thing is, this is the same product hes taking himself, but it says: Expired 5/2018 - would this make it anymore dangerous to inject, since it's old?

My main goal is to build muscle and gain weight, nothing crazy like standing on a scene.

HGH.to

Hello,
7 small bottles, 1 for each week he said, and it's injection.
1 bottle per week? it contains 1 ml?
Is this a realistic dose to take, as a 180 tall man, who weighs 70 kilo? once a week, for seven weeks?
your product contains 250 mg/ml, which is a fairly good dose for a beginner. but usually, a cycle length is 10 weeks.
The second thing is, this is the same product hes taking himself, but it says: Expired 5/2018 - would this make it anymore dangerous to inject, since it's old?
it's not dangerous, it's very likely to be ineffective. i wouldn't mess with it. I would rather go and get myself new testosterone. especially because they are so cheap.
My main goal is to build muscle and gain weight, nothing crazy like standing on a scene.
without doing crazy things, you won't reach crazy results, no worries

Anyway, I strongly recommend you to check this out: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/

viral114

Hello,

1 bottle per week? it contains 1 ml?

your product contains 250 mg/ml, which is a fairly good dose for a beginner. but usually, a cycle length is 10 weeks.

it's not dangerous, it's very likely to be ineffective. i wouldn't mess with it. I would rather go and get myself new testosterone. especially because they are so cheap.

without doing crazy things, you won't reach crazy results, no worries

Anyway, I strongly recommend you to check this out: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/
thank you:)