First time user

Amarcuik401

I am looking to run my first cycle. I’m 34 and in the best shape of my life... I am just looking for a boost in cutting. Any suggestions what to purchase and how to run

HGH.to

Hello and welcome to MG. I just replied to your other post.
The first steroid to start is always testosterone. Check the post I mentioned. About sources - forum rules don't allow us to share them. But I can give you a hint: check names and avatars, you're going to find what you need ;)

Amarcuik401

Hello and welcome to MG. I just replied to your other post.
The first steroid to start is always testosterone. Check the post I mentioned. About sources - forum rules don't allow us to share them. But I can give you a hint: check names and avatars, you're going to find what you need ;)
Thank you!

Amarcuik401

depends on various factors such as mg/ml (concentration of testosterone), your weekly dosage, number of weeks...

depends on various factors such as mg/ml (concentration of testosterone), your weekly dosage, number of weeks...

I remember my first time. Your gonna love it brother.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother!

For your first cycle stick with testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate at 250-300 mg for 8-10 weeks.

Nothing fancy for now! Have Arimidex on hand (just in case) and Hcg ( you can do 250 IUs twice per week). Also, you should have Nolvadex and Clomid for your pct (post cycle). Buy everything before starting!

Have all your accessories before starting a cycle (like I mentioned above). Also, you should consider doing your blood work before starting your cycle to ensure that all your values are within normal range. Blood work before and after the cycle. Some even draw blood during the cycle (usually, halfway).

Hope this helps brother!

Amarcuik401

Welcome to the dance brother!

For your first cycle stick with testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate at 250-300 mg for 8-10 weeks.

Nothing fancy for now! Have Arimidex on hand (just in case) and Hcg ( you can do 250 IUs twice per week). Also, you should have Nolvadex and Clomid for your pct (post cycle). Buy everything before starting!

Have all your accessories before starting a cycle (like I mentioned above). Also, you should consider doing your blood work before starting your cycle to ensure that all your values are within normal range. Blood work before and after the cycle. Some even draw blood during the cycle (usually, halfway).

Hope this helps brother!
I just got my levels checked this week all normal I need a reliable source and product thank you I definitely need some help with this