Fitness influencer?

Gainz.

So... I've had.... Idk... 15 or so people tell me over the last few months
"Yo you should be a fitness influencer"
My girl keeps saying I should do it in gym shorts no boxers and flaunt my best asset (her words not mine... Wow babe... Way to make me feel like a piece of meat 🤣😂)
But... I just feel like it's such a flooded fucking market.
Every single person wants to be a influencer... Except for me.
The only difference is... Id do it because I genuinely want to help people and not just make money.
And... My sense of humor.
That definitely stands apart from most people.

Has anyone else put any thought or even effort into this?

Do you think it's even worth the effort?

lineman1007

That my friend would be a decision best left up to you. My meager input is that if you feel like it, go fer it. I know you can accomplish what you set your mind to

Gainz.

🤣🤣🤣
Why ?

Because you take steroids like all the others

Well... I wouldn't talk about gear.
I would only focus on the real shit.
Proper form, high volume, and how important diet is.

Too many are basically snake oil salesmen.
"Just do these 3 workouts and then eat orange slices, drink coffee grounds and gain 5lbs of muscle every week for the rest of your life"
But use my promo code... Blah blah blah...

I don't feel like there's enough promoting hard fucking work and massive amounts of food.
Or even explaining how to get your metabolism going again.

Idk... It's just a thought... Something I've been thinking about in the back of my mind.

HGH.to

if you start it, share the vids here. pretty sure we're all going to have a good laugh.
when you'll become a multi-million influencer we'll be proud to be the first to support you :D

Gainz.

if you start it, share the vids here. pretty sure we're all going to have a good laugh.
when you'll become a multi-million influencer we'll be proud to be the first to support you :D

Oh for sure!
I have no interest in doing it for money, id just like to get real information out there again.
Promote hard work and a harder diet.
But... With my fucked up sense of humor id probably get cancelled before my first 1,000 subs 😂🤣

rockchopper86

Just from reading ur posts I'd say if you have the time for recording and editing do it. It would be hilarious and everybody here would probably watch.

Gainz.

Just from reading ur posts I'd say if you have the time for recording and editing do it. It would be hilarious and everybody here would probably watch.

What do ya mean, hilarious? Let me understand this cause, I don’t know maybe it’s me, I’m a little fucked up maybe, but I’m hilarious how? I mean, hilarious like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh… I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? What do you mean hilarious, hilarious how? How am I hilarious?

Gainz.

I definitely have the information and knowledge to share... I definitely have the charisma to draw people to me. I also have a home gym so filming would be easy... But the editing... That's the biggest problem.
I've never done anything like that...
Idk... I just keep having people tell me I should.
And this lifestyle is something I really like..
Idk... I'm going to keep thinking about it

rockchopper86

What do ya mean, hilarious? Let me understand this cause, I don’t know maybe it’s me, I’m a little fucked up maybe, but I’m hilarious how? I mean, hilarious like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh… I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? What do you mean hilarious, hilarious how? How am I hilarious?
Lol who doesn't love a good dick joke in the middle of giving giving serious fitness advice? You'll either be instantly canceled or youll be the king dick of the fitness influencer world. I vote do it. 😂 Maybe ur girl can help with the editing I know some pretty user friendly software is available but I haven't looked into it enough to recommend anything.

HGH.to

insert mafia meme here :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Lol who doesn't love a good dick joke in the middle of giving giving serious fitness advice? You'll either be instantly canceled or youll be the king dick of the fitness influencer world. I vote do it. 😂 Maybe ur girl can help with the editing I know some pretty user friendly software is available but I haven't looked into it enough to recommend anything.

Well most days I feel like king dick... And I'm probably the king of dick jokes 😂🤣.
If anything I might wait until I get laid off in the winter. Because of my job I get laid off early December and don't start back up until late March. So I'll have plenty of down time... And I'll be looking for something to do.
Besides my realness and crazy fucked up sense of humor... The other thing that would set me apart is I have no interest in making money from it.
Too many people get into things just because they think they can make money. It really shows... They seem fake and detached... Only trying to push products instead of actually helping people.
If you look at the truly great influencers, or even the greats in the fitness world... C-Bum, Larry, Bradley... Working out came first. They lived the lifestyle long before they ever made money from it.
Hell when they started making money from YouTube and IG wasn't really a thing.
Now people get into gear and getting jacked just to try to become famous. Not that there's anything wrong with that... But it definitely shows.

Imgame

I have a lot of people at the gym ask me how I can train like I do. I just tell them you just tell yourself you have to do it.
I was training more before I went on trt than I do now. I cut back by 5 hours of weight a week since being on trt. I have also stoped growing and have been the same weight for a long time

Gainz.

I have a lot of people at the gym ask me how I can train like I do. I just tell them you just tell yourself you have to do it.
I was training more before I went on trt than I do now. I cut back by 5 hours of weight a week since being on trt. I have also stoped growing and have been the same weight for a long time

Yeah getting in a lift 5 or 6 days a week takes a toll. Sometimes the last thing I want to do is lift weights until I hurt... But... If I don't lift... I'll feel worse than ever.

Gainz.

i doubt anyone on this forum wouldn't want to see you as a fitness influence @Gainz. (y) i say go for it

Thanks brother... I just need to get a little bigger... And find the free time.
I mean who doesn't want a shit talking, self deprecating, dark humored, devastatingly handsome, jacked cock sucker telling them what to do and how to do it?
Just a perfect blend of fitness advice and sexual innuendoes

suppsforlife

I just need to get a little bigger.
doubt it. most nowadays guys don't want to look like Phil Heath, believe me. They want to look like you.
And find the free time.
that's something we can all relate...
I mean who doesn't want a shit talking, self deprecating, dark humored, devastatingly handsome, jacked cock sucker telling them what to do and how to do it?
😍

Imgame

Thanks brother... I just need to get a little bigger... And find the free time.
Just a perfect blend of fitness advice and sexual innuendoes
Don’t forget to advertise horny goat weed and tell lies about supplements that don’t work.

Gainz.

Don’t forget to advertise horny goat weed and tell lies about supplements that don’t work.

Oh I definitely plan on doing that as sarcastic as possible... Ever seen the YouTube channel "bro science"?
That's kinda similar to my sense of sarcasm... But I have a very different... Attitude and overall demeanor. Even though I'm a greasy guinea.
But I would be lying if I said there weren't similarities. Just 2 very different methods of delivery. He's a little more animated... I'm much more calm and serious.
Lots of people don't like me at first because even though I'm joking... I come off very serious.