Flagged Address

Terumo23g

Once your address is flagged is it safe to have domestic orders sent to that address or should you no longer use that address?

Gainz.

Once your address is flagged is it safe to have domestic orders sent to that address or should you no longer use that address?

Don't take this as fact, but I know 3 different people who have had international items seized, then gotten letters in the mail.
So now they can only order domestic.
So if you were ordering from overseas... you can't anymore. Just domestic.
But if you're domestic was flagged... extremely rare... but yeah you need to find a new name and address

HGH.to

in fact, even if you ordered from overseas you can still order again from overseas without problems. Customs just cannot control each parcel going through.
moreover, if you order domestically, nobody can open your parcel so no issues at all.

Terumo23g

in fact, even if you ordered from overseas you can still order again from overseas without problems. Customs just cannot control each parcel going through.
moreover, if you order domestically, nobody can open your parcel so no issues at all.
What if another package does get seized, I'm not sure I want to take that chance.

Imgame

Don’t be a pussy. Just get it domestic. I had international sized then found domestic and got it sent in my name to my address. Lots of people get a free parcel locker to use but I can’t be bothered with that.

Terumo23g

Don’t be a pussy. Just get it domestic. I had international sized then found domestic and got it sent in my name to my address. Lots of people get a free parcel locker to use but I can’t be bothered with that.
Ha ha, I hear ya I don't have the time either. Been doing this for 20 years I figured my time was due.

Imgame

Ha ha, I hear ya I don't have the time either. Been doing this for 20 years I figured my time was due.
My first ever attempt got seized. Didn’t stop me trying. That was before I was even on forums and knew anything about what goes on. Now I just buy from the pharmacy