FlashGear.to Customer Discussions

JohnJuan

50% OFF your 1st order with PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS!

NOT VALID ON HGH, 10-PACK DEALS, PRE-MADE CYCLES, OR WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER
IMG_1052.jpeg

JohnJuan

BEGINNER CUT STACK:
IMG_1135.jpeg
GET 25% OFF ALL PRE-MADE CYCLE STACKS, NOW THRU THURSDAY 12/14.
The pre-made cycle stacks are already heavily discounted so this is a killer deal!!! Make sure to add a note with your it saying, “JJ said I get 25% OFF my pre-made cycle stack!”

JohnJuan

IMG_1052.jpeg

PROCESS TO GET THE 50% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Platinum Pharmaceuticals website, https://platinumpharmaceuticals.is/ ,and register as a new customer.

1. Place your order.
2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.
3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 50% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
5. Mr. Platinum will manually lower your order total by 50%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS
6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, private message me your order # here so I can verify with Mr. Platinum that he got everything.
IMG_1052.jpeg

JohnJuan

IMG_1052.jpeg

Go to the Platinum Pharmaceuticals website, https://platinumpharmaceuticals.is/ ,and register as a new customer.

1. Place your order.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 50% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
5. Mr. Platinum will manually lower your order total by 50%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

After you order, private message me your order # here so I can verify with Mr. Platinum that he got everything.

JohnJuan

1. Place your order.

IMG_1052.jpeg

JohnJuan

1. Place your order.

JohnJuan

50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY at PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS​

IMG_1250.jpeg
PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS
48 HOUR MEGA SALE
50% OFF ($300 MINIMUM)
Sale Ends 12/23, Midnight
(Not Valid on HGH, 10 Pack Testosterones, or Pre-Made Cycles)

Platinum Pharmaceuticals

IMG_9995.jpeg
FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY TODAY ONLY!!!

JohnJuan

IMG_1052.jpeg

1. Place your order.