FlashGear.to Customer Discussions

JohnJuan

30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!
(Multiple Payment Options Available)

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.
3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS
6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS accepts RIA payments now as an option.
You have to pay for the service in person at a convenient location. DO NOT use the online service!

JohnJuan

After you have $300 worth of products in your cart and you choose the bitcoin option you will see the addition of the 3 testosterone deal in your total. Just make sure to add to the order notes which 3 types of testosterone you want.

JohnJuan

Message from FLASH:

Attention all customers who aren't using crypto currency to pay. Starting next week I will offer 30 IU's of FREE hgh to permanently switch crypto currency vs other payments. Yes, FREE top notch HGH just to switch!

JohnJuan

Message from FLASH:
Fellas, I have no control of WU, MG, and Walmart. They are making it harder and harder to collect funds . So please, enough with the attitude when we try multiple times, can't collect, then I kindly ask you to get bitcoin. Seriously, enough with the attitudes . It's not a "flash thing"

JohnJuan

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

JohnJuan

Place your order.

JohnJuan

Message from Flash:

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!! THE NEXT PERSON WHO DOESN'T GET THEIR ADDRESS CORRECT I WILL CONTACT THE OWNER OF THE FORUM YOUR ON AND GET YOU BANNED FROM MY WEBSITE AND THE ASSOCIATED FORUM !!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

MESSAGE FROM JJ:

Guys, every time you log onto the Flash Labs website go to your customer DASHBOARD and check to make sure your saved mailing address is 100% correct. This is where we ship to. We literally cut and past from what you have saved in your customer dashboard as your mailing address. DO NOT put a note or open a support ticket asking Flash to ship elsewhere. Just update your mailing address in your dashboard. Flash is very busy and there are others involved. You have to have the exact right address in your account every time you order. You can edit that address any time you want. This is extremely important for everyone’s safety!!!

JohnJuan

Place your order.