FNG here

Gearofwar

Hey guys(and girls) pleased to be here. I'm the FNG around here and I just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm getting ready to start a new cycle of Test, Tren, and Eq with an Anadrol kicker very soon. I'll be running proviron at 25mg/day throughout for estro suppression and to raise free-t levels. I'm happy to help where I can and am generally an easy going guy with a gops sense of humor. Happy to be a contributing new member. Peace!

Diesel

Welcome Gearofwar,
We are very glad to see you on our board.
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you.

Dexter

Welcomoe Gearofwar! We're all glad when our MG family became bigger! Our community is a good place to learn and figure out how to maximize the effectiveness of your cycle. Good luck!

Gearofwar

No Prami, it makes me too tired. I use caber/dostinex. Way less sides for me while using that. I rarely have prolactin issues anyways and I find .25mg of caber e4D to be quite effective at keeping sides at bay. I run exemestane throughout also. 12.5mg E2D. Water retention has always been the worst of any gyno symptoms I've ever run into with my current dosing protocol of AI's and dopamine agonists. Thanks for the reminder though, lol ;)

Gearofwar

Will do. I'll behave and try my best to be a productive, helpful member. You'll get no drama from me. I'm pretty observant and tend to use common sense lol! i know not to post payment info in open forums nor to talk about suppliers in open forums too. Thanks for having me.