gear changing colors

APL

And assuming you wiped everything down good before drawing, no cross contamination etc. It shoulda been harder to push if it was plunger related, thats my experience anyway working with straight solvents and even EO. EO will get one fairly quick but the next day you are not budging that plunger...BB would be making the barrel itself look different too from what I recall (I am for sure doing some more testing on this).

Now if it were in my hands and knowing how I am I would be getting to the bottom of it. Drawing up a half cc of each compound and seeing how it goes along with a mixture...then going on into microbiology and doing agar plates on it (if you wanna do that I can let you know how to prep out some homemade plates to see if anything grows)

APL

Oh and shot you a friend request Krisbr in case I miss something in here. You can shoot me a PM and tell me to get over here and check it out

A

Axle

sounds like you got some wierd stuff going on my man.

so you drew up mast E and EQ . Let it set for a few hours and it changed colors? If I'm following this right? 

1.) did you put heat to the syringe ?

2.) what brand syringes are you using?

3.) do you have a sealed unused clear vail handy? Reason if you pull into barrel and it turns green , you need to shoot it back into a unused vial so that you can get a really good look at it.  Could be something to do with the barrel of the syringe.

4.). There is no reaction that could take place niether of them have very much solvents plus they should have the same solvents in the brew.  Are both bottles from the same source? 

it been busy here so when replying send me a PM if I'm not quick to jump on it brother.

K

krisbr

Hey milita, I didn't heat the syringe. It's a bd syringe. I do have a different brand pin I can try. They are different brands. Both ug labs. Both also had good reps. I don't have an unused vial unfortunately. Yes, in 2 hours the mast appeared to clearly change to a pronounced blue green. In 24 it darkened to an almost black.

Dolf

To eliminate it being the barrel I'd draw some more in a new barrel using a new pin and see if it happens again. If not I'd draw it up again with that same eq and see if happens. 

K

krisbr

Ok, so update guys. I drew said compounds into separate needles left for two days. No color change what's so ever. Sooo weird Chem reaction??? I think I will try mixing the mast with something different to see if the same color change happens.

Dolf

This makes me think it was something with the syringe which is very scary if that's the case! 

K

krisbr

I don't think it's the needles. I drew up the same mix and it's changing colors agian. It's gotta be something with the two compounds.

APL

Only way to test that is to draw them up together again. Was the syringes the same BD (might have said this and me miss it so I will ask)

APL

I smooth overlooked this one before I asked those questions so disregard that other post. Wasn't it Mast E and EQ? Let me know and PM me if you want to make sure I see it...don't see how they could be reacting. Let me know tho and I will put a couple bottles to the test to see if its just what you got or if its the compounds (I still am hard pressed to believe that but we shall see). I think I got some BD, NiPro, and some other kind of pins so I will try to rule that out too...unless you got some kinda batch issue on the pins but again I really wouldn't think so as those are gamma irradiated and heavily QA'ed

Dolf

I thought you were drawing both compounds up already. Well there you go. ..its gotta ge a reaction between the two compounds. 

K

krisbr

I drew them up separately and let them sit. Then drew up them up together and let them sit and the color change happened again. The compounds are mast e and tren e. I had some confusion as to what was in there since I was traveling.

APL

Man I read a while back that a certain lab had a problem with oxidizing tren enanthate that turned black. Truth is tren will oxidize for sure and when it does it turns at the darkest I've seen a maroon color. Even tho it won't be the same ratios of solvent or raws I will put it to the test with some that I know exactly what it contains so we can for sure call it either way