Gear just arrived

dohcsvt

My gear arrived today. Took my first dose and discover that this stuff is kinda thick. I used to give my daughter injections for her MS, and it was very watery, this stuff does not draw up extremely easy. I thought I had a bad syringe. Anyway, hopefully I am on my way to some decent gains. Currently just planning on Test-E at 250x210 for weeks. Would like to try a anavar at some point.

BiggyBill

I used to give my daughter injections for her MS, and it was very watery, this stuff does not draw up extremely easy.
That’s normal for test. One of the reasons why u need 2 needles. Test e is thick oil.
Congrats on ur first cycle. Good luck!

dohcsvt

Thanks for the support. I do have a couple questions.

1. How long until I start feeling it? From what I have read, about 2 weeks?

2. How long until I may start seeing signs of high estrogen?

3. Is there a generality of which high estrogen symptom is the most common?

Again, thanks for the support.

Aris78

From weeks 3 to 6 im feeling the good and the bads.try to listen what your body is saying to you and adjust or add other staff

HGH.to

1. How long until I start feeling it? From what I have read, about 2 weeks?
it varies from one person to another. but yeah, around that time.
2. How long until I may start seeing signs of high estrogen?
nearly impossible to respond. some people don't get any high estrogen the entire cycle. others may start feeling it the next week.
3. Is there a generality of which high estrogen symptom is the most common?
its harder to get an erection, gynecomastia symptoms (usually sensitive nipples), water retention (bloating)
From weeks 3 to 6 im feeling the good and the bads.try to listen what your body is saying to you and adjust or add other staff
100% correct!

Gainz.

Oh I'm so jelly! Mines still in processing. We're gonna be doing a extremely similar cycle. I'm doing 300mg test e for 10 weeks.
Keep us updated!

dohcsvt

Thanks for all the feedback. I will keep updates coming.

Only 1 pinning so far and there is something going on. Had morning wood for the first time in a year or more and had a “sex dream” last night. And still wanted laid after my workout this afternoon. My libido has never been bad (my wife says I haven’t changed much since we met when I was 21), but now I am wondering if after this stuff fully kicks in if I will be able to keep my mind on anything but sex

HGH.to

Thanks for all the feedback. I will keep updates coming.

Only 1 pinning so far and there is something going on. Had morning wood for the first time in a year or more and had a “sex dream” last night. And still wanted laid after my workout this afternoon. My libido has never been bad (my wife says I haven’t changed much since we met when I was 21), but now I am wondering if after this stuff fully kicks in if I will be able to keep my mind on anything but sex
your wife's going to either thank you, either run away from you :ROFLMAO:

dohcsvt

your wife's going to either thank you, either run away from you :ROFLMAO:
She is probably going to run away🤣. She thinks giving it up 3 times a week is adequate…😑

That was barely acceptable without gear…maybe I should buy stock in KY jelly🤣

dohcsvt

I second dosed late last night… and it’s getting worse. This is really weird, I have been faithfully married to this girl for 25 plus years and I can’t take my eyes off her tonight. It’s like I am on a third date hoping that she abides by “the rules” and gives it up later… and I can’t think about anything else. I think this is worse than when I was teenager.
🤷‍♂️

Gainz.

I second dosed late last night… and it’s getting worse. This is really weird, I have been faithfully married to this girl for 25 plus years and I can’t take my eyes off her tonight. It’s like I am on a third date hoping that she abides by “the rules” and gives it up later… and I can’t think about anything else. I think this is worse than when I was teenager.
🤷‍♂️
Oh boy... my girls in for it! I'm already a uncontrolled pervert. Luckily she matches my drive for the most part. But I remember me as a teenager... I almost feel bad for her!

Almost...