Gear just arrived

HGH.to

I second dosed late last night… and it’s getting worse. This is really weird, I have been faithfully married to this girl for 25 plus years and I can’t take my eyes off her tonight. It’s like I am on a third date hoping that she abides by “the rules” and gives it up later… and I can’t think about anything else. I think this is worse than when I was teenager.
🤷‍♂️
not gonna lie, you got me there. i thought you're developing side effects.
but it seems like the situation is worse than just some side effects :D

CaptainPlanet

I am doing ok with my cruise, just itching to blast again. 2 months remaining :D

I was going to do a test/deca cycle, but I am more inclined to do a primo/test cycle instead.

CaptainPlanet

I am thinking of cutting, or lean bulking with a 900mg dose of primo and 900mg test, before bulking with Deca. I was looking at progression pictures of someone doing a decent cut prior to bulking, and he looked much better than just bulking after a cruise. I am eating alright at the moment, but I find my appetite is messed up a little. You can still pack on good muscle with a good dose of primo, maybe if I add some tren? lol

HGH.to

You can still pack on good muscle with a good dose of primo, maybe if I add some tren? lol
if you add tren you obviously would, but you know the downsides. with primo you can still add some lean muscles, but don't expect anything phenomenal

CaptainPlanet

I have NPP at around 600mg, perhaps that's why i didn't see massive gains, and I noticed primo really helping and building me up. I think they both work slowly though. I am going to be running Deca at a min dose of 900mg or 1200mg weekly, I'll you guys know how it goes. Not sure if there's a point in going higher with Deca. I might add Dbol in it later, unless you guys suggest I do that sooner in the cycle cause of the ramp up time with Deca?

suppsforlife

you know that a general rule of thumb is to keep test dosage higher than deca right?
about dbol - as Aris said, you either use it for kick start, either at the end of cycle to break through plateau