Getting better everyday! 54 years old!

JohnJuan

DIET:
Diet yesterday and today was 4 protein/oat shakes, and one food meal with 10 egg whites and 2 cups of steamed basmati rice. I add a beef bouillon cube, red peppers, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, lawry salt, hot sauce, and boiling water to make it into a soup.

bobby ricky

Today I did legs. I’m going to do shorter workouts and train each muscle a little more frequently for awhile. I need to train everyday to help my mental state but I don’t want to stress over outdoing the previous workout like I have been. I’m doing my best to get through things while my mom is on life support. I just want to train for my mental health for now.
LEGS:
GIANT SET WITH KETTLEBELLS:

(2 sets each)
Sumo squats
Regular squats
Deadlifts
Stiff legged deadlifts
Standing calf raises
GIANT SET WITH DUMBBELLS:
(2 sets each)
Regular squats
Deadlifts
Stiff legged deadlifts
Standing calf raises
SUPER SET:
(3 sets each with monkey feet)
Leg extensions
Standing single legged leg curls
CARDIO:
- 20 minutes on the bike at level 13
Sorry to hear about your mom John, death was a hard thing for me to handle in life and I will never truly understand it. They say time heals all but not the mom. I would give everything up and live on the street just to spend 10 minutes with my mom again. I had to agree with doctors to put her on a morphine drip to kill her body because she was brain dead. So in essence I killed my mom and I will carry that the rest of my life but the best I can do is not think of it. My last tren shot was Monday and I will never do tren again because it’s just a pain in my ass and just feel much better on 1200 mgs of test. Love the test.

Tren is just a nasty drug and I don’t believe it’s good in the long term. Can’t wait to see you enjoy a burger again and that’s the reason I won’t look like you 🍔🍔🍕🌮

JohnJuan

Sorry to hear about your mom John, death was a hard thing for me to handle in life and I will never truly understand it. They say time heals all but not the mom. I would give everything up and live on the street just to spend 10 minutes with my mom again. I had to agree with doctors to put her on a morphine drip to kill her body because she was brain dead. So in essence I killed my mom and I will carry that the rest of my life but the best I can do is not think of it. My last tren shot was Monday and I will never do tren again because it’s just a pain in my ass and just feel much better on 1200 mgs of test. Love the test.

Tren is just a nasty drug and I don’t believe it’s good in the long term. Can’t wait to see you enjoy a burger again and that’s the reason I won’t look like you 🍔🍔🍕🌮
Tren is a quick fix and unnecessary for all the negative sides it gives.

I’m sorry you had to go through that with your mom. Life sure can hurt some times.

JohnJuan

Today I did upper body, a little of everything to get pumped and help my depression.
CHEST:
- 8 sets of feet elevated push-ups
BICEPS:
- 4 sets of standing barbell curls
TRICEPS:
- 4 sets barbell skull crushers
- 4 sets narrow grip barbell press
DELTS:
- 4 sets dumbbell raises to the side and front
BACK:
- 4 sets of one arm bent kettlebell rows

Since dropping my shakes back by one shake I’m hungry and cranky. But, I look tighter and can get away with a cheat meal sooner if need be. I crave cheat meals just like last time my mom was in the ICU. I’m stressed and struggling mentally. I feel like, fuck it, if I want a burger and fries I’ll get one.

JohnJuan

My energy is by far best early in the morning. I did a little of everything for upper body again.
BACK:
- 4 sets standing band rows
- 4 sets seated band rows
CHEST:
- 4 sets of band flies for upper, middle, and lower chest
DELTS/TRAPS:
- 4 sets rear band delts hammer grip
- 4 sets rear band delts over hand grip
- 4 sets band face pulls
- 4 sets one arm kettleball shrugs
TRICEPS:
- 4 sets one arm band pushdowns reverse grip
- 4 sets one arm band pushdowns over hand grip
- 4 sets one arm band pushdowns hammer grip
BICEPS:
- 2 sets kettlebell hammer grip curls
- 2 sets alternating dumbbell hammer grip curls

JohnJuan

DINNER:
10 egg whites, 2 cups steamed basmati rice. I add hot water with a beef bouillon cube, and garlic powder, onion powder, lawry salt, hot sauce, a little A1 steak sauce, and some jack Daniels barbecue sauce.
I hope it’s good. It’s a soup.
AD4FFF3B-419E-4E01-882C-9343001AE2E1.jpeg

JohnJuan

LEG WORKOUT #2 of the week:
KETTLEBELL GIANT SET:

(6 sets each)
- sumo squats
- regular squats
- deadlifts
- stiff legged deadlifts
- standing calf raises
SUPERSET with Monkey Feet:
(3 sets each)
- standing one legged leg curls
- single legged leg extensions
CARDIO:
- 20 minutes on the bike at level 14.

JohnJuan

Today was my 8th workout in 9 days. It was very difficult. My energy was way down. I pushed through everything I had planned so I’m pleased.

CHEST:
- 4 sets of push-ups with hands on sliders pushing my hands together on the way up simulating a press and fly.

BACK:
- 4 sets one arm barbell rows

DELTS:
- 4 sets lateral dumbbell raises

BICEPS:
- 4 sets alternating dumbbell curls

TRICEPS:
- 4 sets dumbbell kickbacks