Glad to be here

Predator

I am new to this site but a long time member of another one that just went to crap over the years. I had been watching and reading forums here for a while and finally decided that this is a good fit for me to call home. I hope to be able to help and collect advice as well. I have various cycles under my belt and always trying to improve.

T

Taurus

Predator said:
</p>
<p>I am new to this site but a long time member of another one that just went to crap over the years. I had been watching and reading forums here for a while and finally decided that this is a good fit for me to call home. I hope to be able to help and collect advice as well. I have various cycles under my belt and always trying to improve.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Welcome to your new board Predator :)<br />+1 for your kind words.</p>

milkin

Welcome Predator !! 

C'mon in and make yourself at home bur please be sure to read the rules. Our forums are are wide open so feel free to browse/contribute to them - don't be shy.

milkin

That how we want it A-city, an nice steady controlled growth. Our motive is exactually the same as other reviews sites but our peresonality is what differentiates us from the rest. It's all about freedom of speech here since a review site is only as good as the members behind it. No bashng allowed here.

Here read this.

Dexter

Welome Predator to MG! be sure you’ve found the right place.

Glad to have you among us. Feel free to ask and share your knowlege with other members. Good Luck!