Glad to be here!

tankster

Hello All,

I'm new here but no so much to the subjects. I'm really glad I found this forum as it looks like everyone is very active and replies on threads are plentiful.

I'll be venturing into my first gh cycle at the age of 40 and appreciate everyone's guidance!

suppsforlife

Welcome tankster. Yeah, you're going to get plenty of help here through this forum as many of us did.
Are you planning to use HGH alone?

tankster

Thank you! I'm going to begin it with Sustanon 205, but eventually just want to do it by itself for the long haul.

EMachine

I understand. The other esters are more stable, but you have to go with what you have…after some posts, you’ll be able to pm others and gain some other knowledge. Again, welcome to the site…take some time to look around…a lot of good, honest people willing to help you…

tankster

I understand. The other esters are more stable, but you have to go with what you have…after some posts, you’ll be able to pm others and gain some other knowledge. Again, welcome to the site…take some time to look around…a lot of good, honest people willing to help you…
Really appreciate that! Happy Saturday

tankster

ever used Sustanon? some people get pips from it
We'll find out how the pips are. Took my first shot today. TBH guys, I'm doing very low dosage for now. Starting with 1ml a week until I begin my hgh.

I'm not so much looking for massive results more than to stay lean, in shape and try to reverse the clock at 40.

EMachine

If your plan is to stay lean, stay within that dose until your gains start to diminish…that’s a good way to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of a particular compound. Then just adjust it as needed…small increments will go a long way and this protocol is also safe. HGH is also a fantastic product and will help you to stay lean. At low, or even high dosages, Proviron will enhance testosterone and bring harness and a dryer look to you physique. Before starting HGH did you already do a cancer marker test?

tankster

If your plan is to stay lean, stay within that dose until your gains start to diminish…that’s a good way to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of a particular compound. Then just adjust it as needed…small increments will go a long way and this protocol is also safe. HGH is also a fantastic product and will help you to stay lean. At low, or even high dosages, Proviron will enhance testosterone and bring harness and a dryer look to you physique. Before starting HGH did you already do a cancer marker test?
Hey there, yup! That's exactly what I'm looking for :)

Cancer marker test.. I can't say I have. I have the gh test scheduled, but wasn't aware of having a cancer marker test.

HGH.to

Cancer marker test.. I can't say I have. I have the gh test scheduled, but wasn't aware of having a cancer marker test.
you should growth hormone makes your body grow. if you have cancers, it might make them grow too. It doesn't cause cancers, but speeds their growth if you already have them. that's why is so recommended to have the test first

tankster

So, basically it speeds up the process of developing cancer, if you already have it? TBH - This is the first I've heard about getting this done prior to using HGH. I understand the importance of it... just not sure if it's something I want to test for at this time, lol. I might rather not know.

Mikeyz206

Hello All,

I'm new here but no so much to the subjects. I'm really glad I found this forum as it looks like everyone is very active and replies on threads are plentiful.

I'll be venturing into my first gh cycle at the age of 40 and appreciate everyone's guidance!
Hi Tankster, welcome to musclegurus.