GlobalMedi.Shop Customer Discussions

GlobalMediShop

Methenolone Enanthate from globalpharma is availble in store in the 1ml version and quality is good!

Also Primo from mdipharma is availble.

Attachments

• medi-testlab-primo.png
    medi-testlab-primo.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 4

massmonster1

I buyed this:

1/Nadromed250
1/Testomed250
1/Trenomed200
1/Exemed
3/cenforce200
2/vidalista40
1/HCGmed 5000
1/Methamed

And i did get em all very fast too very good service and all i recomend it to everyone to and the products are great to top quality! Thanks and cheers!!! A tip buy the real products here and eqipment in your home contry the smartest way to do it!!

massmonster1

Jag köpte den här:

1/Nadromed250
1/Testomed250
1/Trenomed200
3/cenforce200
2/vidalista40
1/HCGmed 5000
1/Methamed

Och jag fick dem alla väldigt snabbt också, mycket bra service och allt jag rekommenderar det till alla och produkterna är bra till högsta kvalitet! Tack och skål!! Ett tips: köp de riktiga produkterna här och utrusta dig i ditt hem, försök med det smartaste sättet att göra det på!
Blir konstigt med translaten av vad jag skriver så vill förtydliga köp produkterna hos globalmedi.shop och köp vertygen inrikes hemma i erat hemland absolut smartaste och billiagste sättet att handla varorna och verktyg på för minsta möjliga summa dessutom och det funkar! Testa själva!! Ni kommer inte bli besvikna!!! Mvh // massmonster1

GlobalMediShop

We are the official store of the brands MEDIPHARMA and GLOBALPHARMA.We also sell a lot of originals and sex support products as well a lot of other brands.

We are based in the europen unio and ship save and secure to all countries inside the european union.
We do use stealth pakages for most secure delivery process. All orders are paked very well and stealth so customs dont notice the content of parcel.

We garantee high quality products and and fast shipment.
We guarantee to send the order within 72 hours after payment is received.

GLOBALMEDI SHOP ensures the quality and authenticity of its products.
You may verify the authenticity of all MEDIPHARMA and GLOBALPHARMA products by removing the scratch code and then you may manually verify it on the webside that you can reach by scaning the QR code of product.

LAB TESTED PRODUCTS

All our products are lab tested by JANOSHIK and ANALIZA BIALEK and every new batch of product that we offer i analysed before we start selling it.

PAYMENT INFORMATIONS

We accept payment by crypto (bitcoin, monero, ltc, usdc and usdt). Also we accept bank wire (300€+) and western union (500€+)

MINIMUM ORDER

We don´t have minimum order amount.

DELIVERY INFORMATION

We always deliver stealth and faked paked. We ship by normal post and currier service (DPD, GLS, UPS...). We take 15€ for shipping. From +300€ orders shipping is free.

RE-SHIPMENT POLICY

In case your shipment has been seized at Customs, we will resend your order, free of charge after you provide us with the documents evidencing the fact of seizure.

Official website:

WEBSITE GLOBAL PHARMA

www.globalpharma.biz

WEBSITE MEDI PHARMA

www.medipharma.biz

WEBSITE SHOP

www.globalmedi.shop

Telegramm:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Every sunday we start a one week offer with a product. Check it out!!!

Willohelm

Globalmedi.shop
15.1.2024 I ordered. The shipment was delivered today 26.1. 2024. Goods well packed, undamaged, looks good. The store communicates well, they helped with the payment. I look forward to further cooperation

Attachments

• received_1116681476414614.jpeg
    received_1116681476414614.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1

GlobalMediShop

parcels are send out from europ. we do have warhouses west europ
we do send parcels in stealth packages and it is hidden very well so nobody see what it is even when parcel is openend.

you will see by yourself when you order.
;)

samehbenhisdi

I had been using Global Medi for a while now, and never had any issues. Once the order is placed, its delivered without any problems. My blood tests are run every 12 weeks, and we never have any issues regarding the products supplied. 👍
I highly recommend them. Their service, communication, and products are excellent. I wish all online shops were like that.
Ordered several products till now, very happy with the products.

Attachments

• photo_2024-04-12_19-16-58.jpg
    photo_2024-04-12_19-16-58.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo_2024-04-12_19-17-31.jpg
    photo_2024-04-12_19-17-31.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo_2024-04-12_19-17-35.jpg
    photo_2024-04-12_19-17-35.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 2
  • photo_2024-04-12_19-17-39.jpg
    photo_2024-04-12_19-17-39.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo_2024-04-12_19-17-42.jpg
    photo_2024-04-12_19-17-42.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 4
I guess i will try the hcg from medi. it seems to be a ligit product. my friend was using it and was happy about the quality. do you send to germany?

GlobalMediShop

here is the analyse of the hcg that we offer.the analyse from janoshik shows 5083iu per vial :)

Attachments

• LABANA-MEDI-HCG-4K-JANOSH.png
    LABANA-MEDI-HCG-4K-JANOSH.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 1

GlobalMediShop

I had been using Global Medi for a while now, and never had any issues. Once the order is placed, its delivered without any problems. My blood tests are run every 12 weeks, and we never have any issues regarding the products supplied. 👍
I highly recommend them. Their service, communication, and products are excellent. I wish all online shops were like that.
Ordered several products till now, very happy with the products.
always a plesuar to help with good products and fast support.