Goals/Plans/Thoughts for Cut Cycle

livinlife

The tren, test and mast cycle would be nice! but with me already being an "assertive" person, the mix is No Bueno! My last experience with the old tren sealed the deal to never run it again lol, and the wife cut me off as well.....rightfully so. She supports all my supplementation except for that one. 

Dolf

Tren can have that affect on some people. At least you know and adhere to your boundaries. +1

Outlawthing

I'm sure that seig will agree that tren is no mas  as well   I can see why tren really amplifies your personality  I am finding out  it's good to see people that man up and take responsibility   I may be among them soon as well 

A

Axle

will love the Prop and NPP bro,  something I do occasionally,  now I may get stoned for saying this but if you can swing it.  I have ran a prop, NPP cycle 10 weeks,  with var   @ 100 MG a day- 3 weeks on- 1 week off so 8 weeks out of the 10 you will be on var.   I just love what Var does to me..  

csancheezy

i think that is a cool idea, like I said up top I have been told doing 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off is pretty good too, but I have also been told that 2 weeks is not long enough on..

Outlawthing

Yeah who was It that said two on two off ?  Am gonna try it next time I use an oral may or may not work I seem to get the most out of my orals in first couple of weeks   any way. Third one is ok I can't go much past 4 weeks cause my body lets me know it is done with the oral part 

A

Axle

prefer at least 3 weeks.  Now with that being said I have cruised Var for 10 weeks before, It was unreal.    It is also very expensive though, I would sugest using proper liver supps if you cruise it.   Var is pretty mild though.

livinlife

No getting stoned with this idea on the 10 week cycle bro. This actually sounds pretty solid! Var 3 weeks on, 1 week off for a total of 8 weeks seem pretty legit. Never heard of running it that way but after thinking about it, it actually sounds sweet. It can be pricey but worth it! I can relate how awesome the Var is and what it does.

Damn I need to get back on something like this!! Hahaha