Going to miss a week of testosterone.

LukeHayes

I put money into Bitcoin so I could get the discount that sources offer but the exchange I used doesn't let you have access to it for three days with a new account then the shipping will probably take another 4-7 days. I was taking 500mg of Sustanon will the decanoate prevent symptoms of low T while I'm waiting for everything to process?

suppsforlife

If you're going to be out of test for a week then yes, Decanoate might prevent the symptoms, although you're still going to have lower T levels than usually, of course.
PS: that's why is important to get all the gears needed for a cycle and for PCT too.

LukeHayes

Agreed with Supps. Next time make sure you have everything prepared for a cycle before running it
Ended up finding a way, went with propionate this time. Propionate seems really expensive long term is 500mg propionate = 500mg sustanon? Yeah I should have had things more planned out :/

suppsforlife

Ended up finding a way, went with propionate this time. Propionate seems really expensive long term is 500mg propionate = 500mg sustanon? Yeah I should have had things more planned out :/
in terms of dosage yeah. But Sustanon should be used every 3-5 days. Propionate daily

suppsforlife

well, then split 500 mg into 7 even doses and administer them daily same time of the day. with this approach, you can go for 8-10 weeks cycle length in total. you'll see gains faster and the prop would be out of the system faster too