Good pct??

suppsforlife

PCT's are very different, pretty much as cycles are. Usually it starts 2 weeks after last Sust dosage and lasts anywhere between 3-6 weeks for most people. 4 weeks is most common. Usually with Clomid and Nolva. Commonly, first 2 weeks of your PCT start with higher Clomid and Nolva doses and last weeks you slowly reduce dosages.
But considering you only ran one cycle one year ago, I wouldn't recommend Tren. what is your goal? stats?

Ricz70

6’3” 275 lb. 50” chest 18” arms. Want to bulk up to 20” arms 52” chest and get stronger

Twizted

I agree with HGH, there are better safer compounds for bulking. Most ppl find it harder to bulk on Tren because you have to eat so much, and then it can also lower your appetite. Deca/test would be a solid bulking combo

Twizted

I gained 20+ pounds on just test, doesn't mean I can run just test and gain 20+ more. Either way tren is best left for those hardcore into this lifestyle, or those that compete. People don't realize just how toxic tren can be.

HGH.to

Maybe try Deca. Don’t care for orals at all
that's what I was thinking about.
I gained 20+ pounds on just test, doesn't mean I can run just test and gain 20+ more. Either way tren is best left for those hardcore into this lifestyle, or those that compete. People don't realize just how toxic tren can be.
couldn't have said better.
Trenbolone is for highly experienced people who know what they are doing and why they are doing it

Fullerp

Tren cycle + testosterone is ideal for those who don't want to face problems like water retentions or prefer "dry gains." You also need to pay attention to the amount you add to your daily routine. I think 100mg train/week is more than enough. You can also try some vitamins to revitalize your body. Some organic supplements such as cardarine may give you more endurance and strength. You can read more about this supplement on https://www.organicsproutedflour.net/cardarine-results/ to be convinced of its benefits.

Last edited: