Greetings fellow Humans

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Hi, just joined after reading for a while and seeing how respectfully people speak to one and other.

I've been lifting on and of since my teens, hampered by eating disorders and substance abuse I never really got that far into it.

I've been learning about and experimenting with anabolics for a couple of years now, it's been amazing and has changed my life for the better in ways I would not have predicted.

Currently on roughly

300mg Test C
150mg Deca
100mg Mast E

No ancillaries.

I look forward to future exchanges with like minded individuals.

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome. Glad to have you around. Pretty sure you're going to love it here.
what is your goal? age? stats?
running Deca and Mast for health purposes like boosters?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I'm 42, 6'4 and hovering around 198lbs.

No real goal aside from being happy in my own skin and looking good naked. Being strong for work is handy, and having boss levels of test in your system is very good for your career. Also I never want to look like this again. oct2011.jpg

The above photo is from years ago but that's similar to the state my last bout of substance abuse left me in. About 135-140lbs.

I sorted out my diet and hit my targets for nutes, lifted regularly and stayed clean and over about six months got to this point at Dec 2021. Around 170 there.
IMG-20211224-WA0011.jpeg

By April I'd got to a point where I felt I was healthy enough to start stressing my body a little. Below is one of the last photos before I very sensibly decided to start injecting myself with literally everything I could get my hands on. I think I'd gained about 10lbs since Christmas at that point and wasn't carrying much fat. It was probably the best shape I'd ever been in, which isn't meant to sound impressive.
20220506_222453.jpg

I've got a few interesting stories but no serious problems came up, which is lucky because I was not responsible in my usage.

Now I'm at a point where I've just done a couple of months on Test Cyp roughly 200mg every 6 days which with my UGL gear is the lowest I can go before I feel low E sides.

I've added in deca cause I feel much more confident with heavy weights with it in my system. And the Mast I've added for more free test and feel good factor, also its summer soon. I've upped my test a little to account for any inhibibition of aromatisation from the Masteron, look after my E levels. I'm expecting some nice steady growth, nothing crazy though. I'll maybe chuck in some yk11 around week 10 to see how it fares as a supposed myostatin inhibitor.

Below pics were taken other day, I feel like a bit of a twat taking them but it helps me to track my progress without obsessing over my weight. Thanks for reading, took a long time to type.
InCollage_20230327_221518174.jpg

Attachments

• oct2011.jpg
    oct2011.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi, just joined after reading for a while and seeing how respectfully people speak to one and other.

I've been lifting on and of since my teens, hampered by eating disorders and substance abuse I never really got that far into it.

I've been learning about and experimenting with anabolics for a couple of years now, it's been amazing and has changed my life for the better in ways I would not have predicted.

Currently on roughly

300mg Test C
150mg Deca
100mg Mast E

No ancillaries.

Welcome. I've been reading awhile myself and just now spoke up.

Gainz.

Welcome brother!
And we have a very similar origin story ๐Ÿ˜.
I was 137lbs (6ft)... coming off a terrible toxic relationship and substance abuse problems. I fucking hated myself!
Lifting and the gym bro lifestyle has changed my life dramatically for the better.
Sitting at 178lb right now, feeling like king dick! And in a much better, healthier relationship.

I'm so happy to hear you beat those demons, trust me I know. I've always been my own worst enemy.
So again welcome, if you stick around I'm sure you will love it here!

Attachments

• received_597988655563132.jpeg
    received_597988655563132.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 4

unclem

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I'm 42, 6'4 and hovering around 198lbs.

No real goal aside from being happy in my own skin and looking good naked. Being strong for work is handy, and having boss levels of test in your system is very good for your career. Also I never want to look like this again. View attachment 866310

The above photo is from years ago but that's similar to the state my last bout of substance abuse left me in. About 135-140lbs.

I sorted out my diet and hit my targets for nutes, lifted regularly and stayed clean and over about six months got to this point at Dec 2021. Around 170 there.
View attachment 866311

By April I'd got to a point where I felt I was healthy enough to start stressing my body a little. Below is one of the last photos before I very sensibly decided to start injecting myself with literally everything I could get my hands on. I think I'd gained about 10lbs since Christmas at that point and wasn't carrying much fat. It was probably the best shape I'd ever been in, which isn't meant to sound impressive.
View attachment 866312

I've got a few interesting stories but no serious problems came up, which is lucky because I was not responsible in my usage.

Now I'm at a point where I've just done a couple of months on Test Cyp roughly 200mg every 6 days which with my UGL gear is the lowest I can go before I feel low E sides.

I've added in deca cause I feel much more confident with heavy weights with it in my system. And the Mast I've added for more free test and feel good factor, also its summer soon. I've upped my test a little to account for any inhibibition of aromatisation from the Masteron, look after my E levels. I'm expecting some nice steady growth, nothing crazy though. I'll maybe chuck in some yk11 around week 10 to see how it fares as a supposed myostatin inhibitor.

Below pics were taken other day, I feel like a bit of a twat taking them but it helps me to track my progress without obsessing over my weight. Thanks for reading, took a long time to type.
View attachment 866313
nice going bandit. it seems you grew like a weed since last time i saw your pictures.

Gainz.

@Lee.the.Human
Never feel like a twat for taking pictures!
Its what we work for brother!
I take pictures every 2 weeks. It's the best way to track your progress.
The scale will lie, the mirror can flatter... pictures are truth!
I always look better in the mirror than I do in pictures. At least I think so.

unclem

Welcome brother!
And we have a very similar origin story ๐Ÿ˜.
I was 137lbs (6ft)... coming off a terrible toxic relationship and substance abuse problems. I fucking hated myself!
Lifting and the gym bro lifestyle has changed my life dramatically for the better.
Sitting at 178lb right now, feeling like king dick! And in a much better, healthier relationship.

I'm so happy to hear you beat those demons, trust me I know. I've always been my own worst enemy.
So again welcome, if you stick around I'm sure you will love it here!
thats quite the transformation bandit. keep up the good work.

Gainz.

thats quite the transformation bandit. keep up the good work.

Thanks brother, actually today I got on the scale for the first time in several weeks 178lbs!!!
I'm really excited about that. That means I'm growing while on my 150mg cruise dose

unclem

Thanks brother, actually today I got on the scale for the first time in several weeks 178lbs!!!
I'm really excited about that. That means I'm growing while on my 150mg cruise dose
oh for sure your growing you can see that for sure. what weight do u want to get up to? i did 6 ml of tren in 2 days 600mg.

Gainz.

oh for sure your growing you can see that for sure. what weight do u want to get up to? i did 6 ml of tren in 2 days 600mg.

My goal weight is like 200lbs, 10-12%bf with 18" arms

8 more weeks and I'll be back on tren... can't fucking wait

bobby ricky

Currently on roughly

300mg Test C
150mg Deca
100mg Mast E

No ancillaries.

Welcome brother

bobby ricky

Dude... that would look fucking crazy on my frame!
I love attention... I don't want to be a sideshow attraction.
Personally.... I think 18s even might be a little much
When youโ€™re done u will be a freak. Boyfriends will be very mad at you.
Hay, does the tren look go away when u stop?