Greetings Friends 34M Experience Story

justahunch

34 y.o tested my testosterone levels about a year ago and my levels were in the 300s. The doctor recommended not starting testosterone but trying to boost my natural tess. With some natural methods I will mention below. My goal is to get some professional advice and to learn as much as I can about what I am doing, I am very conscious about my health and wellness, I want to make sure that I do all my own research not withstanding what I am getting from the doctors I pay. Thanks for listening.

Clomiphene 25mg: Take 1 cap 5 days per week
Dim 200mg caps: Take 1 cap nightly
bVital Testo Support: Take 2 caps daily
bVital Estro Detox: Take 2 caps daily
IGF-1 LR3 + CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin x 6ml: Take 0.2ml SQ 5x per week at nighttime

This treatment was able to get my test. Levels up to around 1050 and I felt great. The only downside was that the treatment was running a little expensive. I think the whole thing was close to $2,200 for a little less then 3 months.

I would test blood every few months but then decided to just go cold turkey one day. I must admit the crash took like 3 or 4 weeks for me to Melow out and even then I felt like shit and kept thinking of my other solutions..

I redid my bloodwork and went back on the hunt to find a new cycle that would suit me. I went to a new doctor smaller office and explained to them my concerns. He mentioned he was not a big fan of the peptides and suggested I just do straight up testosterone as it's cheaper and will be more effective.

So about a month ago I started my new cycle and I can already see some awesome results. Body fat seems to be going down, my muscles are getting packed on like no tomorrow and I feel fantastic.

Prior to this cycle I only did jiu jitsu training 4-5x a week which is pretty hard-core and intense h.i.t training. But I didn't diet.

My current cycle I am still doing 4-5x jiu jitsu but with this cycle I feel super human and I usually sneak in gym / weight training daily with 1 or 2 days off. The other thing I started doing is diet. I try to eat at least 2k calories 185g+ of protein and keeping carbs and bad fats down. I cook clean for the week.

I was 184 when I started a month ago in about 190 now. Next week I'm doing tests to check my levels again.

And finally my current cycle is

300mg sustanon 0.4ml 2 days a week Monday and Thursday
Anastrazol 1mg half every 3 days
And 250iu chorimon every 3 days

I added a photo of when I started Nov 18 and like 15-16 days later. This is me in the second cycle and most recent progress.

P.s. I feel like superman haha love it [progress ]( )

HGH.to

Welcome to MG! Great story!
As much as I can understand, the difference between 2 photos is even less than a month?! Imagine what you can do by displaying this dedication for over a year!