Guys, Im scared!! 😧 HELP

Yt1991

Ok so this is my first cycle, I started with 500 mg test/week, then a few weeks in I added Dianabol 50 mg E.D. Now, after 8 weeks, today is my last day of taking the Dbol. I plan to continue with either the 500 mg test or increasing it to maybe 600 or 650 for another month or so, then cruise on maybe 150 or 200.

As this is my first cycle, Im afraid and unsure of what to expect when I have no Dbol in me anymore, starting tomoro. The Dbol caused significant strength increase and weight gain, so Im really hoping to hear from someone who has experience on what to expect when the Dbol regiment is completed and Im on only test again.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, bro hams. Thank you.

HulkSmashShan

You will notice very minimal effects. Like supps said nothing to be afraid of. Especially blasting 600mg of test a week. Can you give us a little background of yourself such as age , weight, goals.

Yt1991

Im 30 Ive been in and out of the gym since I was a teen, and a few months ago I found out I had low T because of being on a methadone maintenance clinic for 6 years, I was a junkie basically my whole life until I got on the clinic 6 years ago, but opioids, especially long-acting ones like methadone suppress your test production. So I decides to take test because the low T was miserable. So that was a few months ago. I was around 170 when I started about 3 months ago, now i fluctuate between 190 - 195, bodyfat is same at around %16. Strength went up like crazy, especially on the dbol, thats why Im kinda concerned about cutting it out. Im not trying to compete on stage or anything, I just love the lifestyle, lifting, gains etc. and the test makes me feel great lol.

Edit: height is 5' 11"

otfjoey300

Im 30 Ive been in and out of the gym since I was a teen, and a few months ago I found out I had low T because of being on a methadone maintenance clinic for 6 years, I was a junkie basically my whole life until I got on the clinic 6 years ago, but opioids, especially long-acting ones like methadone suppress your test production. So I decides to take test because the low T was miserable. So that was a few months ago. I was around 170 when I started about 3 months ago, now i fluctuate between 190 - 195, bodyfat is same at around %16. Strength went up like crazy, especially on the dbol, thats why Im kinda concerned about cutting it out. Im not trying to compete on stage or anything, I just love the lifestyle, lifting, gains etc. and the test makes me feel great lol.

So right after your first cycle you’re going to cruise ? No plans to pct

Yt1991

So right after your first cycle you’re going to cruise ? No plans to pct
If I PCT, my test levels will, at best, go back to where they were beforehand, and they were suppressed to almost hypogonadal levels because of a lifetime of opiate use. So Im pretty much looking at TRT for the foreseeable future.

suppsforlife

True that PCT only helps recover test levels back to how they used to be prior cycle. if they were low - TRT is a better idea.

otfjoey300

True that PCT only helps recover test levels back to how they used to be prior cycle. if they were low - TRT is a better idea.
Depends what his bloods, medical history, and dr has to say. It’s pretty bold to tell a guy TRT is for him over a place like this

otfjoey300

To answer your question though; dbol is all water weight gain, and for some it aromatizes heavily, for some it’s not bad… but the answer is no, you’re not gonna notice any negative impacts really, you shout cut up a bit if anytning

otfjoey300

a guy at gym wouldn't agree with you man. he gained lots of muscles with it
can't say from first hand experience though
A guy at gym wouldn’t agree with me? That’s fine I’ve run dbol many times, it helps with faster growth in conjunction with test at the start of a cycle, or a plateau in a cycle, but take dbol on it own you’ll swell up for a month and lose it all idc how hard ur training

HulkSmashShan

Well well well welcome to the recovered junkie family buddy. Ten year over prescribed opiate and heroin addict here. I'm 41. You can read my posts in the past and learn who I am if you want. The good news is you are in the right place and you are not alone. Seems that this community is seeing more and more low T men such as yourself who are ex junkies. My advice is ease into everything. You have the rest of your life to get better and become the best version of yourself. This forum is full of Caring bros who will steer you in the right direction. These forums have come second only to my Bible. This is my support group and the gym is my NA meetings so yo speak. I am going to state something that you already know. The methadone killed your testosterone for life more than likely. You will prob be on at least a low dose of test if you want to have it. Another thing is your liver. Have you been tested for Hep C? If you haven't I suggest it. I started treatment for mine this week. If you do not have Hep C then the damage to your liver through the years by the opiates is still going to hinder you somewhat. Therefore orals are more than likely a poor choice to say the least. Welcome to the MG family buddy. Hit me up anytime if you ever need someone to talk to. Keep pushing!

Visceral

Dbol is nothing more then a kick start while you wait for your longer ester injectables to start working. There is no point running it that long and its not worth the damage to your liver.

You will lose some water retention which is inevitable, maybe your increases to your lifts slow a little also but don't look at it in a bad way. I think of orals like dbol as "rent-a-muscle" only really there while your on it then it disappears. (example: the people that are afraid of injecting that run dbol/oral only cycles and deflate and lose everything when they end their cycles).

however there is a good synergy using a kickstart as the dbol ends the injectable test will take over giving you a better base to start with then without the dbol and the test will help retain some of the strength and muscle gained from the dbol, hence the synergy.

Yt1991

Well well well welcome to the recovered junkie family buddy. Ten year over prescribed opiate and heroin addict here. I'm 41. You can read my posts in the past and learn who I am if you want. The good news is you are in the right place and you are not alone. Seems that this community is seeing more and more low T men such as yourself who are ex junkies. My advice is ease into everything. You have the rest of your life to get better and become the best version of yourself. This forum is full of Caring bros who will steer you in the right direction. These forums have come second only to my Bible. This is my support group and the gym is my NA meetings so yo speak. I am going to state something that you already know. The methadone killed your testosterone for life more than likely. You will prob be on at least a low dose of test if you want to have it. Another thing is your liver. Have you been tested for Hep C? If you haven't I suggest it. I started treatment for mine this week. If you do not have Hep C then the damage to your liver through the years by the opiates is still going to hinder you somewhat. Therefore orals are more than likely a poor choice to say the least. Welcome to the MG family buddy. Hit me up anytime if you ever need someone to talk to. Keep pushing!
Thanks dude.