Happy new year

bobby ricky

It was crazy, maybe 30. I walked in and had walk around people socializing and look for something that was open. Some people had to just grab a bar or some dumbbells and just work in a corner 😂. I know most won’t stay but it kinda sucks in the meantime. You hit the nail on the head with your earlier comment 👍

Aussie

I jinxed you 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not really looking forward to Muay Thai tonight. But if there is a lot of new people I know others will scare them off as it’s sparing tonight.
I find if I just go on sparing nights not many people come as they have been turned off from people being dicks and thinking it’s a fight to win.

bobby ricky

I jinxed you 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not really looking forward to Muay Thai tonight. But if there is a lot of new people I know others will scare them off as it’s sparing tonight.
I find if I just go on sparing nights not many people come as they have been turned off from people being dicks and thinking it’s a fight to win.
Just give them a good teep kick and they won’t be back 😂😂👍

Aussie

Just give them a good teep kick and they won’t be back 😂😂👍
Turned out I was the only one at training. I had a PT with the KRU.
Two rounds skipping. 1 round shadow boxing. Two rounds of bag 3 rounds of freestyle pads. Then 3 rounds of sparing. After every round it’s 10 pushups and 10 sit-ups
I was so fucked at the start of the 3rd round I could only punch and check. I landed a lot of good punches somehow. He seemed to go harder as I got tired. I had to pull up with 45 seconds left in 3rd round. Then 100 push kicks (teeps with power) 100 hump knees then 100 sit-ups. I couldn’t do sit-ups I was so exhausted.
But I’m ready to go to training this morning 🤣🤣🤣

Pedrito0906

I know you haven’t posted much lately but judging by your avatar you look much bigger than your last avatar.
Yeah just a little bit more. I haven't posted a lot cause I've dealing with my own demons from the past relationships that are affecting my current one. But never quitting the gym that's for sure.

bobby ricky

Yeah just a little bit more. I haven't posted a lot cause I've dealing with my own demons from the past relationships that are affecting my current one. But never quitting the gym that's for sure.
I hear you brother, I’m dealing with a thirty year marriage that is full of demons and so many chicks that want my fuck stick😂. Just remember your not alone when it comes to problems. If you see people with perfect lives it because they hide their shit really good 👍. Just put all your anger, pain, aggression and demons into your workout 👍. Just keep pushing that fucking iron brother.

Pedrito0906

I hear you brother, I’m dealing with a thirty year marriage that is full of demons and so many chicks that want my fuck stick😂. Just remember your not alone when it comes to problems. If you see people with perfect lives it because they hide their shit really good 👍. Just put all your anger, pain, aggression and demons into your workout 👍. Just keep pushing that fucking iron brother.
Thanks bro, I went so low in my last one that left me with no dignity and no self esteem, but getting better every day. What's the cheat code for having a 30 year marriage?