Has anybody done tricep death?

I am the 1

I tried it today for the 1st and I love it. It gives you a good pump. I would advise to do them at the end of your work out. I couldn't do the weight in the video. I did 135 the 1st and 185 about 80% of the 2nd set. I got to the last 8 reps and drop the weight down to 135 and I still needed help on the last rep. This all done after doing 6 sets of 300. The 135 was too easy. I'm going to start out with 185 next time. This is all done with a jacked up shoulder.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4l7Mes2SBo4

siegmund

looks like good shit for real:). Only problem is makes me feel like a piece of shit looking at video. Lol. I cant even do a fucking fep with the bar. and havnt touched a weight I weeks ,fuck I miss being big!!!!!!and strong !!!!!!

siegmund

I am,torn rotor cuff??? You don't want to end up like me do you? Need to get it fixed ,or let heal be for you do anything ,trust me. Now I'm fucked ..

I am the 1

Yeah thats what Dr says he thinks it is, but he wants to a MRI to confirm. I asked the Dr about lifting and he said if it hurts don't do it. 300 is my limit. It's heavy enough to to get a good work out in and light enough to not add any extra stress. This is my opinion. I could be wrong on this. It's been jacked up since April. I think I went too hard after my competition. Then I should have listened to my body. My shoulder gave out on me when I went to rack 375. I didnt have a spotter. Then the genius in me came out and i tried 405 and that's when my should said fuck this. I can't afford the MRI and surgery right now. My insurance sucks.