Has anyone ever lactated?

Tren3cc

hello MG fam

so a close friend of mine texted me lastnight saying that he lactated, some juice came out of his nipples.

he's running test e, tren and var! With Adex 1mg eod, But I guess he's sensitive!

did that ever happen to any of y'all?

please any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

Dolf

Lactating is prolactin which 19nor compounds (npp, deca, tren) cause. For most individuals keeping e2 under control keeps  prolactin at bay. AI's like adex, aro, and letro do nothing to reverse prolactin type gyno. Only a da like prami or caber can combat prolactin. If he doesn't have any on hand then he needs to stop use of the 19nor compound unless he wants to start shopping at Victoria Secret for an A cup Angel bra.

Using test e my guess is he's slso using tren e. If so that's not good  because he'll suffer through 10 to 14 more days of sides. Tren  a is always the best choice of tren.

Tren3cc

Thanks brother!

i'll ask him to stop asap! He's using Tren Ace which is kinda good since it leaves his system faster!

B

Burrr

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Prolactin suppression is almost mandatory when using a 19-nor such as Tren. Not only does 19-nors have the potential to elevate prolactin it can also suppress progesterone.</p><p>Women begin to lactate close to giving birth or shortly after because of suppressed progesterone levels which allows the elevation of prolactin to begin producing milk. </p><p>
I find it interesting that the crew over on Meso is so adamant that there is no such thing as prolactin increase from 19-nors. and that prolactin gyno is a myth. </p><p> </p>

SemperFi

Prolactin suppression is almost mandatory when using a 19-nor such as Tren. Not only does 19-nors have the potential to elevate prolactin they can also suppress progesterone.

Women begin to lactate close to giving birth or shortly after because of suppressed progesterone levels which allows the prolactin hormone to begin producing milk. 

SEMPER FI

Dolf

My recommendation is to order some caber from a domestic source to get some fast then order some pharm grade caber such as Pfizer's Cabergoline from an international source. I perfer pharmaceutical grade ai's, da's, proviron, and pct items.

SemperFi

William Llewellyn believes it is the suppression of progesterone that leads to the hormonal response of prolactin producing lactation. 

His book Anabolics should be read and referenced by anyone thinking or using steroids.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

I've seen that on meso, but they are alone out on a limb on that issue compared to the majority of other sites.

B

Burrr

Dolf said:
</p><p>I've seen that on meso, but they are alone out on a limb on that issue compared to the majority of other sites.</p><p>
I've decide I'll take the cautious approach and use caber. Sometimes a couple of decades of broscience is based on facts.</p>

B

Burrr

Tren3cc said:
</p><p>How much caber should he run?</p><p>thanks for the replies brothers</p><p>
I'd personally go for maybe 2 mg a week split into .5mg doses and spread out. I get a headache from anything more than .25mg at a time. I know its real caber after getting a headache on .5 mg</p><p>There is a lot of fake caber out there. It's expensive as shit, so often is bunk or substituted with another drug. if It looks too cheap to be real, it;s probably fake.</p><p> </p>

Dolf

I'd start with 1mg the first day. Then .5 the second day. Cabers half life is about 69hrs, so .5 e3d after that would be the far end of its half life, so .5 eod to e3d thereafter until sides subside. .5 twice a week once Prolactin is under control is plenty thereafter. Have him get bloods to check e2 becsuse it's very likely his e2 could be elevated.

SemperFi

Most individuals will find .5mg/E3D an acceptable preventive measure.

Sounds like your buddy is in crisis management. Never a good thing but not the end of the world. Half life of caber is around 65 hours so he could try 1mg to start and then 1mg three days after the initial dose. Continue every three days with 1mg until he stops lactating.

SEMPER FI

Tren3cc

I got a good source with good Caber, gonna order it for him! But might take about 2 weeks! 

He gonna stop pinning tren and hopefully that helps.

can't thank y'all enough! I appreciate all the help. And I'm happy to be a part of this fam.

SemperFi

If you can't wait for arrival have him start taking OTC supps - ashwagandha, Vitamin B6 complex and Vitamin E.

SEMPER FI

MWard77

The only downside is, he is using Tren E, so sides will take longer to subside due to the long ester. I personally have never been too big on TrenE. "Side Effects" in a bottle as a buddy of mine calls it. TrenAce is where its at, in and out, and if sides arise and becomes unbearable, wont be too much of an issue to discontinue, but more constant pinning is required to to short ester. Whichever floats your boat I reckon, but ACE destroys Ent from my experience with both compounds.

EDIT: Just saw where you mentioned he is using Ace, so disregard what I wrote. I saw the TestE and figured he was running TrenE as well.

SemperFi

I wouldn't go so far to say that it is a myth but most certainly not fully understood. Llewellyn's research makes a good case concerning progesterone suppression and the prolactin combination.

My ND, who specializes in hormones, seems to believe it is not solely prolactin related but he also won't go as far as recommending me NOT to use a DA either. ;)

I am with Burr and most others- why even mess with an idea when we have DA's at our disposal. I sure as hell am not risking becoming a wet nurse for the neighbors bratty kid anytime soon. On second thought, since I am retired, it might be another income stream available to me. Do you think I could get a special tax exemption for such service?

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

Are awesome! In addition,  there are lots of prescription drugs that can cause elevated prolactin as well...some opioids, antipsychotics, antidepressants, antihypertensive and so on. It's always good to check the side effects of any medications taken.