Has anyone ever lactated?

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>William Llewellyn believes it is the suppression of progesterone that leads to the hormonal response of prolactin producing lactation. </p><p>His book Anabolics should be read and referenced by anyone thinking or using steroids.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Very good book.... Goes in deep on a.a.s.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Most individuals will find .5mg/E3D an acceptable preventive measure.</p><p>Sounds like your buddy is in crisis management. Never a good thing but not the end of the world. Half life of caber is around 65 hours so he could try 1mg to start and then 1mg three days after the initial dose. Continue every three days with 1mg until he stops lactating.</p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
. </p><p>X2...</p>

I

icdeadlifters

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>Are awesome! In addition,  there are lots of prescription drugs that can cause elevated prolactin as well...some opioids, antipsychotics, antidepressants, antihypertensive and so on. It's always good to check the side effects of any medications taken. </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>X2..... I take inderal and didn't realize it lowers bp. So it's always step #1 to research anything that you are putting in your body...</p>