HCG & IU to mL

Blacklabeldc10

just curious about how to convert IU's to mL if there is a possible way? I'm asking this regarding HCG. also whats your recommendations for hcg after your cycle before pct starts? Thanks guys and gals.

Blacklabeldc10

I knew somebody had the perfect answer. good looking out brother? would you recommend constituting this in the two weeks between my last pin and start of pct?

SemperFi

I have no personal experience with HCG and PCT because I am TRT..... I joined the game before PCT was even on the radar screen and have actually never ran one. I know what my limited knowledge base tells me but lets see if we can get you an answer from a member with actual personal experience in this area.

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

Lots of good info. SF taught me a couple of months ago how to better measure my HCG.

That said, I have gone through three HCG packs and I think they are crap. They do nothing for me. I even went to 500 a day and I get no effect. Balls are the size of tiny peanuts and don't react to the HCG. So I just quit using it...hopefully you react well to the stuff like everyone else seems to do.   For what it's worth I don't really mind; I am old enough to have had low hanging balls before and I greatly prefer them high and tight and small over low and large HAHAHA.

I haven't seen the research to show the value of the HCG other than to keep your balls bouncing BUT that doesn't meant that I am not an idiot as the research may be out there and readily available.  SF's link will be your biggest help. I just wanted you to know your not alone on the HCG wars .  

SemperFi

As Dolf says... small balls make your dick look bigger. Anyone in prime breeding age and not an old dog like me and Bobby certainly will want to consider using it.

I recently ceased the use of HCG..... High-n-Tight is the Marine Corps way! ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I just had to....

[[{"fid":"35524","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"AC/DC-Big Balls Music Video","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Blacklabeldc10

right bobby everywhere I read said 2000-5000 ed or eod so maybe that was the issue with your experiment. I still appreciate the insight. I don't have any shrinkage just know it helps get the juices going again.

strong

The way I reconstitute HCG is by taking a 5000iu AMP and shoot 1 ML of bacteriostatic water in the AMP. I then draw that out of the amp and pin it into a sterile 10ml Empty bottle and add 4More ML's of Bac. water. I now have 1000iu's per ML.  Lets say I was running Test E (Long ester) I would start the HCG usage at 1000 iu's per day for 13 days after my very last pin of Test.  I do wait more than 13 days now to let all the exogenous test leave the body. I have been going almost 3 weeks.... I then start a standard Nolva/clomid PCT..  For me it works like a gem...

Dolf

Bobby you know sterile water is what usually comes with the hcg powder, and with sterile water hcg only has a life of 7 days. It's better to buy bac water and use that to reconstitute your hcg because it has a 4 week life. 

Dolf

There are a few different methods of using hcg for recovery. You can pin 1500-3000iu 3 times per week for 2 to 3 week before pct or you can run 1000iu ed for 10 days prior to the start of pct. Pct should start the day following your last pin of hcg.

Blacklabeldc10

thanks  for the input dolf soi should probably add the hcg in the 2 weeks after my last pin of test cyp till I start my pct correct?

S

supps

EXACTLY HOW I MIX IT! JUST SWIRL IT AROUND, DO NOT SHAKE AND SHOOT IT INTO THE VILE SLOWLY SO YOU SEE NO AIR BUBBLES!

S

supps

Thats why i married a tiny mexican girl ... I look Huge!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!!!

strong

Correct..  Last pin of cyp...  Start HCG Next day for 13 or 14 days then pct.. I left you a note on your cycle log. You may want to up your Clomid the first 2 weeks. Standard is 100mgs for 2 weeks. I go 150 mgs.