hcg question

siegmund

First time with hcg, when I put the solution in the powder ,its 5000iu , after mixing how much I use ??? Also where do I store it ??? Or do I leave it in the bottle , but there is no top once you snap it ,so becareful I guess , idk , this is new to me , slin pin and pin in stomach ???

Standingup

either sub q or IM is fine. I do IM in the delt with a slin pin. Store it in the fridge after mixing it. It sounds like you bought an amp, so you'll need a sterile bottle to store it in, because you sure aren't going to get enough water in the amp, nor be able to store it there. ____________
I like to mix 5000 ius with 5ml of bac water, that way 50 on the slin pin is the 500 iu dose I want.

N

noveskeelite

Ill be starting hcg myself soon. Just gotta order the insulin syringes. How do you mix into.sterile vial if it.comes in.amp? Im assuming the pharmacy stuff.comes in.amp...

siegmund

This might sound stupid but how do I mix the powder then or howdo I get the powder into the sterile bottle , and I guess im going to have to order a bottle or do the pharmacys sell , excuse my incompetents

Standingup

Ok guys so you have your empty sterile sealed bottle, your amp of hcg and a bottle of bac water. You break the top off the amp with your thumb, do not use pliers . Then use a long 1.5 inch 25g needle and put 1 ml of water in to the amp, in a few second when it is all dissolved draw it all back up and shoot it in to your sterile sealed bottle, then add 4 more ml of water to the bottle. If you have an old peptide bottle around you can use that too, but you will only be able to fit 2.5 ml in there so obviously adjust your dose if that's the case because 50 units on the slin pin would now be 1000 ius.

milkin

1:1 ratio would be 1ml bac to one 5,000ui vial which would leave you with 5,000ui of mixed hcg. Now if you were to use 10 ml of bac then each ml, or 100cc-full or full slin pin, would be 500ui of hcg. ,...........................So respectively using 5ml of bac with your 5,000ui vial would leave you with 1,000ui per ml( or full slin pin) so 1/2 of slin pin =509 ui.

milkin

You can also buy a dozen sterile 10ml vials with a simple google search. Also, be careful not to educate the mixture too much to prevent it from foaming. Mixinx should be done by lightly rolling the vial between your fingers and NOT by shaking.

Standingup

If he shakes his open amp of HCG I think he'll have more trouble than potency :) lol Generally though HCG dissolves so quickly and easily that you don't even get a chance to shake or roll it. I did once have HCG with vitamin B mixed in, it was pink and made by Gonakor, that stuff took a bit to dissolve .

Milkin you ever test your HCG with an EPT ? I usually buy an extra amp or bottle just for testing so I know its good.

milkin

Yes but that has been proven not to be accurate, will at least according to some. I have had some hcg from china that tested negative on a EPT but absolutely was legit..

Standingup

I have had trouble with a few preg tests picking it up too. I found certain ones and certain methods work better. Oddly enough the more expensive the pregger test it seemed the more likely it wouldnt read HCG. Haha you want to hear some funny shit ? When I first heard you could detect HCG with a preger test I thought I had to pee on the test my self after injecting the HCG. What a mess that made and it didnt work either LOLOL.

milkin

Funny Stand, did you squat when you pissed on it ? lol........ I remember a you tube post of why hcg cannot be tested with a prego test, I will try to dig it up and post. I know for a fact from my own research that negative prego results do not confirm bunk hcg.

Standingup

haha I litteraly pms ! I stood there like I normally do and held the thing in front of me and when the pis hit it , look out ! It went everywhere.

blastthru23

Learn something new everyday. Just busted out my HCG today thinking it was in a vial. Nope, amp with an amp of solution. The instructions are in Italian.  So, damn, gotta get some bac and a sterile bottle, just have juice bottles laying around, obviously cant use those...

Thanks for the post! (I'd +1 if i could)