hcg question

blastthru23

Just a quick note, i found a source for inexpensive bac. I would post it here, but certain if thats ok. Feel free to FR and PM if u want. Or, if a mod says it cool to post, then I'll just do that. Either way 

Ermahgerd

Lol why doesn't anyone just add the bac water, load up all your slin pins at the same time and just keep them in the fridge? Way easier than fucking around with trying to transfer more stuff into sterile vials.

Thats my technique, unless there is something I'm completely missing it seems the easiest route.

ramdisck

I'm guessing you don' have a very large family at home.  A wife, 3 kids ranging from 6 to 15.  Not a good idea to keep a grip of preloaded syringes complete with needles in the fridge.  two of my kids had to learn themselves what happens when you rub a pink razor on your skin.  I can only imagine what they would do with that.  That is also not mentioning that you are going to tell your kids that daddy is juicing and "drugs are bad mmmkay"

Ermahgerd

No my girlfriend is cool with all my use. In your particular situation I understand the need to be discrete. Sorry bro, wasn't trying to be a smart ass, wasnt aware of your home situation.

ramdisck

I don't think you were being a smart ass.  I was just offering up why most of us probably have to mix it over to a steryl vial.  I keep mine unlabled in the top shelf back of fridge.  I wish I could just keep a fridge in my office with a stack of pins in it ready to throw in me.

BTW welcome to Silver brother!

Ermahgerd

Well you're thinking about your family first and I respect that. I'm sure there are a lot of guys in the same situation. 

Thanks bro! :)

blastthru23

For what its worth, this is how i mixed my hcg; it's pretty simple. Take 3ml syringe, pull the plunger back to fill it with air, push the pin into the bac water and push the air in to pressurize. Pull 2ml out and put it into your sterile vial. Do this until there is 8ml in there. Crack your ampule containing 5000iu of hcg. Pull 1ml of bac water and slowly add it to the hcg powder. It dissolves quickly. Pull the contents of the amp out and put it into the 10ml vial. Repeat. There you go. Each ml will contain 500iu of hcg. Pull .5ml and u have 250iu, or pull 1ml for 500iu. Have to say the whole process was quite fun. So, have fun!

swolesam

i do the same except for the concentration. I like a ratio powder:BacWater of 2:1. Meaning 5000 iu , i mix 2.5 ml of bac water. This gives me a 1000 iu per ml, hence 1/2 ml = 500 iu, and 0.1 ml = 100 iu. That way i have less solution used, and the mix is less diluted meaning when i am looking to jab 500 iu, ill be pulling 1/2ml only in slinpin, not a whole ml !

blastthru23

Ah, right, didnt think of that (early this morning) guess I'm so used to using a 3ml barrel, forgot I will be using a 1ml slin pin. Whelp making a note of it for next time!

blastthru23

It's the shipping that seems to up the price the most. Shit, a bottle of bac and vial comes to like 8$, then shipping 8$. wish we could just go to the pharmacy and pick the stuff up; don't understand why one needs a script for some fricken water??

swolesam

the FDA oversteps its role being a governing entity to an obsessive controlling entity!  You can go to mexico or any other country and buy bac water, Test,... right off the shelf.

5674hardy

I started hcg yesterday because I am sure I will have to come off my test for the next few months leading up to enlisting in the Air force. Anyways that's not what I am here for, I read you should take 500iu every week to help boost your test back up about 4 weeks before coming off, so I have about 20,000 of my dad's old insulin needs all packaged and sterile still. I can't pin myself usually with my 25g 1" needles I'm still stuck behind a mental barrier, but I braved up enough and stuck myself not once but twice last night because the needles are only 1/2ml each. Anyways once I got the needle in I was all set to go and I think I maybe got to the 40iu mark and was nearly in tears, it felt like a bee sting that was pouring liquid fire into my thigh fat. And so I had to pause and just sat there trying to figure out what was happening to me, but I ended up getting over it and slowly but surely shot more magma into my leg and when it was done I couldn't get up to grab another alcohol pad to massage it and prep my new site, I just sat there staring at the pump in my leg and just said fuck it I had my wife get my pads and I prepped the next one about 5" away because if I was going to have that pain it was going to be the same leg. Anyhow I sat there tears forming with two swollen bee stings with little mounds beneath them like a girl going through puberty. It hurt to even touch them so I slowly just started push the fluid around and the pain was gone but holy shit was I not prepared for that experience, I thought it would be like test where it's in you know it's in and you get maybe some pip if you're unlucky you don't feel it just sitting there like fire.

5674hardy

this is what I ordered and it came within a couple of days the vials were both very nice but I also realized immediately after combining my vials all I ad to do was open the powder and mix one ml of water with it from my vial of 10 and then add it back, no need for the sterile vial or the amp of water.

https://checkout.shopify.com/9960350/checkouts/ee12616fed6760af8ec340b0360ccbe0/thank_you

blastthru23

Damn bro, that sounds horrible!  I push a full ml of hcg solution into the little bit of subq fat in my lower belly. No pain, nothing. Not sure whats going on. Hopefully other members have a clue.

SemperFi

30g 5/16" slin pin sub-q in the abdominal fat is all it takes. Pinch the fat pocket before and during pinning and you wont even feel the injection. Rarely, a very slight sting. Less than 10 seconds and you are done.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

REFER TO MILKINS EARLIER POST

1. Remove seal from HCG vial and wipe with alcohol swab

2. Remove seal from bac water and wipe with alcohol swab

3. Using a mixing syringe turn bottle of water upside down and draw up 5ml

4. Insert mixing syringe into HCG vial and inject water SLOWLY into HCG powder

5. GENTLY swirl HCG vial around until solution is clear

6. Discard remainder of unused bac water

7. Refrigerate HCG after reconstitution

Dosing using a insulin syringe-u=

125iu=12.5u

250iu= 25u

500iu= 50u

etc.

SemperFi

What is the units size of your HCG vial? I use 5000iu and I use 5ml of bac water. Need more information If you are mixing only 1ml with 5000iu vials and you are injecting as stated, if I understand you correctly, you have it WAY overdosed.