HCG questions

Dj346

Fellow members!
I've taken almost a 2 year break just doing things naturally which is slow and painful in terms of lean muscle gains. But I've dialed in my diet and my gym productivity in the meantime. I'll be doing a blast shortly here, everything's setup. I have my test enanthate 300 and anavar. 1cc of test 300 a week broken up .5/.5 and 25mg of var a day. Pretty basic cycle. I've just never used HCG DURING A CYCLE. I have some shrinkage, wana prevent more. What are the recommended doses? I'll be purchasing a HCG 5000IU bottle. What syringe is ideal? What does the dose amount look like through the week and for the cycle?

-Thanks gurus!!

HGH.to

What are the recommended doses? I'll be purchasing a HCG 5000IU bottle. What syringe is ideal? What does the dose amount look like through the week and for the cycle?
250 IU 2-3x per week is enough.
you use it subcutaneously (not intramuscularly as you do with test) so you need an insulin syringe.
If your bottle is 5000 IU and you mix with 10 ml bac water, than 1 ml = 500 IU, which means 0.5 ml (cc) = 250 IU

Dj346

250 IU 2-3x per week is enough.
you use it subcutaneously (not intramuscularly as you do with test) so you need an insulin syringe.
If your bottle is 5000 IU and you mix with 10 ml bac water, than 1 ml = 500 IU, which means 0.5 ml (cc) = 250 IU
Dude thank you!!

fike

Two dosage recommendations from two different doctors for me concerning HCG dosage. 250 IU EOD to prevent shrinkage and plump testicles back up. 500 IU EOD is my dose, but I've been on it from around my 6 month mark forward of using exogenous testosterone. That got more boys firing back up and gives me great sperm count numbers to preserve fertility

suppsforlife

500 IU EOD is not uncommon, but you may need larger doses as you seem to run larger doses of steroids during TRT than most others who run a low dosage of test only during TRT.

HGH.to

500 IU EOD is not uncommon, but you may need larger doses as you seem to run larger doses of steroids during TRT than most others who run a low dosage of test only during TRT.
agree
Two dosage recommendations from two different doctors for me concerning HCG dosage. 250 IU EOD to prevent shrinkage and plump testicles back up. 500 IU EOD is my dose, but I've been on it from around my 6 month mark forward of using exogenous testosterone. That got more boys firing back up and gives me great sperm count numbers to preserve fertility
glad it works fine for you man!

Gainz.

I really am the weirdo huh?
I wish my nuts would shrivel up and fuckin disappear!
If I could find a doctor that would just take them... Id schedule it for tomorrow!
I suffer from torsion of the testicle... My right nut... Every few months. If you don't know what it is.. it fuckin sucks!
Plus my nuts are definitely on the sensitive side... And usually get in the way during sex (don't ask questions you aren't ready for 🤣😂) mix that with being on trt and never... Ever... Fuckin ever wanting more kids... I have absolutely no use for these fuckin things!
They only cause me pain and give me things I don't fuckin want!
Every time my torsion of the testicle flairs up... Images of one man one hatchet comes to mind.
After I buy this bitch a new car, I'm really looking into getting a vasectomy... And I'm going to ask the doctor about getting these things removed. Plus... Then I can be a beautiful brave woman... 😂🤣😂.

musclefusionx

Fellow members!
I've taken almost a 2 year break just doing things naturally which is slow and painful in terms of lean muscle gains. But I've dialed in my diet and my gym productivity in the meantime. I'll be doing a blast shortly here, everything's setup. I have my test enanthate 300 and anavar. 1cc of test 300 a week broken up .5/.5 and 25mg of var a day. Pretty basic cycle. I've just never used HCG DURING A CYCLE. I have some shrinkage, wana prevent more. What are the recommended doses? I'll be purchasing a HCG 5000IU bottle. What syringe is ideal? What does the dose amount look like through the week and for the cycle?

-Thanks gurus!!
For HCG during your cycle:

• Dosage: 250-500 IU twice weekly is standard.
  • Syringe: Use a U-100 insulin syringe for accuracy.
  • Protocol: Start early in your cycle and stop 1-2 weeks before beginning PCT.
  • Storage: After mixing with bacteriostatic water, keep HCG refrigerated.

Gainz.

what about the bigger the balls the manlier you are? :ROFLMAO:
I have a 🍆 for that!
And I'll never understand why people say things like "tough as balls"
Balls aren't tough.. a little flick and I'm out of commission for a while.
But... Pussies! Pussies are fuckin tough! I can beat one of those up for a while... Talking ham sandwich... And she loves everything second of it.

Crazy Eddie

I really am the weirdo huh?
I wish my nuts would shrivel up and fuckin disappear!
If I could find a doctor that would just take them... Id schedule it for tomorrow!
I suffer from torsion of the testicle... My right nut... Every few months. If you don't know what it is.. it fuckin sucks!
Plus my nuts are definitely on the sensitive side... And usually get in the way during sex (don't ask questions you aren't ready for 🤣😂) mix that with being on trt and never... Ever... Fuckin ever wanting more kids... I have absolutely no use for these fuckin things!
They only cause me pain and give me things I don't fuckin want!
Every time my torsion of the testicle flairs up... Images of one man one hatchet comes to mind.
After I buy this bitch a new car, I'm really looking into getting a vasectomy... And I'm going to ask the doctor about getting these things removed. Plus... Then I can be a beautiful brave woman... 😂🤣😂.
Bro I feel every bit of this 😂
Always had huge balls. Fucking sitting on them, raking them on the seat as I’m getting out of my truck,( bucket seats are the worst)
They are always smashed up in my harness. I work at heights so I have to wear a 5 point harness. Man the things just most times caused me headaches.
Once I got on a cycle for the first time and about a month in they went from the size of small eggs to about the size of a grape I was actually pretty relieved. I’ve said it to my gf numerous times over the years, I’d love to just cut this bullshit off. Imagine having two tits dangling between your legs constantly it’s pretty fucking annoying. And yeah I already have one bastard child. I’m not trying to have any more kids EVER! So these things are pretty much useless to me. Other than my girl likes to suck on them from time to time 😂

Gainz.

So these things are pretty much useless to me. Other than my girl likes to suck on them from time to time 😂

Yeah I get no pleasure from that... They are too sensitive. Probably from the years of abuse. So I have absolutely no use for them.

Glad I'm not alone though 🤣😂