Hello All

C

Carvedbeef

I just joined the site a few days ago, been lifting and juicing for many years, was formerly a member of another review and info sharing site but it seems to have gone downhill for the year or so, and I've heard many good things about MG.

Glad to be here

siegmund

Glad you decided to come over and yes I promise mg is everything you heard :) were yound but we have a good handful of brothers that hands down are the best respectful you ever want to meet , im sure youll find a home here , and welcome brother

D

Dont_trip

Yea this place is legit bro,Just be active dont be a douche and be open to helping others and receiving help.Bunch of good bro here all with the same goals in mind Welcome.

milkin

Welcome Carvedbeef we are glad you are here. C'mon in and make yourself at home. Be sure to read the rules and stay active in the forum. +1 for your intro.

D

dolfanshan

Welcome brother.  It won't take you long to realize this is definitely the best review site. We're a family in here.

D

dionysus

Welcome Carved! I know you will enjoy this board much better. There is a REAL sense of community here. May I ask why not CarvedBoar or CarvedChicken? Just kidding, welcome and dont be a stranger

Dionysus