Hello Everyone

EMachine

Found this site by chance but really liked what I saw and realized that there are a lot of knowledgeable members here and decided to join. Been in this game for over 20 years but can always learn new things and feel that I'm in the right place for that. Thanks for having me!

HGH.to

Hello and welcome. If you've been in the world of steroids for the last 20 years, there's surely a lot of thing we can learn from each other!

EMachine

Hello and welcome. If you've been in the world of steroids for the last 20 years, there's surely a lot of thing we can learn from each other!
Thank you! Look forward to learn from you as well! Learning is a lifelong experience, if you will, and in this game there's always something new and exciting coming out, almost on a daily/weekly or monthly basis. My approach is always on the safe side of things...health is the most important and I will always advocate for that. You compete?

BigAndy

Welcome! 20 years is a long run. Feel free to post about some of the cycles you've run in the past and how they went, sounds like you've got a lot of experience to share.

HGH.to

Thank you! Look forward to learn from you as well! Learning is a lifelong experience, if you will, and in this game there's always something new and exciting coming out, almost on a daily/weekly or monthly basis. My approach is always on the safe side of things...health is the most important and I will always advocate for that. You compete?
No, I don't compete as I'm not big enough. I'm a source so I use, learn and try to help others whenever it comes to roids