hello from ky

D

dolfanshan

Looking forward to it brother. Any questions or comments jump on in and make yourself at home. 

D

dolfanshan

I see your stats...you're a big fella. How long have you been training? How long have you been using gear?

millsberry pie

I don't feel big dolfanshan. ive only been training just short of a year this time off and on for several. never ran gear (kinda why im here lol) my wife is ok with me running a cycle shes into big guys. just testing the online water.

D

dolfanshan

Let me tell you you've found the right place my friend. Lots of knowledgeable and respectful members here that will not steer you wrong. We are like family here, and you're part of it now! Remember the only stupid question is the question not asked, so don't be apprehensive about asking.

R

roidprovider

Welcome to MG.

We hope you find what you need.

Best Regards.

strong

MIllsberry, Please, please, get ur diet right. start right fuckin now bro. Dolf is right. u are a big guy. I can see the structure but if ur like me u can gain size easy. I just finished my first cycle and it went great.  put ur life into this first cycle and you will look great in 3 months.. I like the way u say ur wife doesn't mind a cycle.. my friend it wont be a cycle it will be cycles : )

D

dolfanshan

X2 with strong. Diet is the most important part of a cycle. Remember gear is not a miracle worker. Its an aid to get you where you want to be. Diet will determine how successful your cycle is, and I have faith you can do it brother!

millsberry pie

oh I agree 100%. I have been losing a pound a week for a while now. I know my pic looks a little chubby but my body is definetly in transition. I have been in a caloric deficit for three months. I will not start my cycle until I hit 220 so I can bring up my calories without adding too much fat but yeah nutrition IS king